- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

الموضوع: "Maybe I'll not finish here!">> A Passionate designer >> Meeting Hams Al-Masha'er....

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

"Maybe I'll not finish here!">> A Passionate designer >> Meeting Hams Al-Masha'er....

[align=center][frame="9 90"]

*0·~-.¸¸,.-~*Meeting A Member - (2) - 0*·~-.¸¸,.-~*

If I would describe our next guest in one word, then it would be ( Artist ).

He is known for loving graphics designing, so my main questions were mainly in this field, specially now becoming the supervisor of the Graphical secession here.

His name is Hasan, which he says is proud when people call him with it. And when I asked about other names, he gave me three choices (!)

His first, his jokey nickname, and his last.

I was thinking to my self.

Hasan-hi_to-(someone) (!)

It's kinda like Kenny-baby face- Edmond.lol

I welcome you all to Hams Al Masha'er's world, as we are getting up close and personal with this young man.

One of the earliest member in Al Dorarr, joined in ( 19-03-2002 )..

This principle man describes him self by saying: I'm not the one who likes to talk about himself.. But, simply I am a human. A name is written with long breath in his details.

I've also noticed that he wrote in his details " Between a heart-beat , a sigh, and a sorrow I don't fancied " as his residence, and when I've asked him where do he live, he said:

Originally, from Syria, exactly from Damascus "The City of Civilization",
    Moved to K.S.A in the age of 6 where I spent the rest of my life here.

Still a student, studying Oracle and simply it's a High Class Data Bases System.
    Sometimes I work for my own in Graphics Design so in the current time you can say I am a Graphics Designer.

As for the palace where he relaxed more he didn't went far, giving me a treat with this small video that he make:

[media]http://www.top4top.net/Try/syr_tek.wmv[/media]
    (Also right click here, and then Save Target As..)

He says: it's one of the places that brings back memories, I used to stand writing, eating, or drink coffee with someone, and many times I just meditate, gazing at people, at a young boy plays, a father with his kids, chit chat with a tourist...etc.. And what adds more pleasure some times is the music from my walk-Man, and until now an echo of those moments is still playing in my mind.

This place really brings peace, consolation to a soul.

For other places, I also like the sea to whimper him my sorrow..

One of the main questions to our guest are the following and you can see what he has to say about them:

Love: is Deep Emotions firmed up with Strong Faith, and a story that begins before its real start and never ends "True Love".

Betrayal: is what we do to lose ourselves and the world.

Friendship: is a life, cherished above all treasures.

Loyalty: is the window (not XP something else), that shows the true friend or lover.. to make us hold them tight forever.

Female: is a bitter-sweet delight, matchless kindness and sensation combination.

Man: the basis of survival, the power of life and the reverberation (echo) of the women. "Behind every great man a great woman"

Society: me, you, others and the principles we all have and stand for.

And also asked him about the worst and best thing that ever occur to his mind. He said:

The Worst thing: Frustration and Laziness

And the best thing : Hope, Ambition and Liveliness.

We came to talk bout his hobbies, a point I know where it will take us almost everywhere, and the replies came from someone who shares his secrets (!)

Maybe I'll never stop here.. I am a multi-hobbies person. I like to find out about every thing but for sure I have some special interests:

Music and movies I go crazy about them and I care for What-is-new about them and what-is-old as well.

I like English and Arabic literature TOO much in addition reading and writing.

Sport: I have some moves in sport world, I like certain kinds of it like: SWIMMING, basket ball, Swedish exercises and body-building).

Graphics, all about it (photographing, designing, animations.. etc)

Next: Part 2, graphics love

[sound]http://www.top4top.net/Try/Hams_medly.rm[/sound]
    [/frame][/align]
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

رقم العضوية : 161

[align=center][frame="9 90"]

Part 2

Graphics Designing
    " A passion more than hobby, and a hobby more than passion"

As you've seen folks ,Graphics are the main theme here,so why not throwing more question about this hobby since we are get to enjoy it, so I asked him first whether is it just a hobby or passion, and to give me some of what he really likes:

Actually Graphics designing is passion more than hobby, and a hobby more than passion ( good answer )

As for spreading to the real paper, I started in a young age, when I was five or six years old drawing the usual stuff, then thanks to my teachers we moved to digital designing and then print it in different sizes.

Here's some of my favorite designs that I made:

[bimg]http://www.top4top.net/Try/Sadness.jpg[/bimg]
    click on pic to enlarge

It holds some of what goes on in my self.

It also has words of some of the best I ever wrote and heard, and captured my eyes.

[bimg]http://www.top4top.net/Try/DreamsVilla.jpg[/bimg]
    click on pic to enlarge

It also captured my eyes, and brings back the sweet memories. it still needs some work, I worked on it in summer of 2003, when I spent a great time, and had many sweet memories, and adventures.

How Hams reads a painting ( picture ).

When I see a picture or a design, something attract me to it, so we start a silent conversation, it can last for minutes, sometimes I don't feel the time passing by, I don't care, I love the harmony of the colors, and I like the fiery ones, ( White, yellow, red, pink, when they all gathered in one painting )

I like the excellence of any work, and also the 3D graphics ,the modern style ( Digital )

I also like the classical calm designing, which allows you to meditate.

If we give you a candle, a book and finally a heart to put it in a painting, in graphics there's usually a main theme, then the other can be paled, thrown somewhere, or a background.

Where each element above will be, and can the background be black (?)

And if you choose one of those three, what it would be, and why. (?)

It will goes like this.

Candle: Let me resemble it as hope in life, so I won't ignore it.

The book: Is the learning,it's no less important than the one before. so I'll include it.

Then The Heart: And this's what I'll leave aside, It's the thing that follows our mind, so we'll leave it in the outside, specially if it will touch our dignity ( pride)

But I won't ignore it in the right time, with the right person, specially when my mind send the green light, and I'll keep it to provide me faith and humanity as the years goes by.

So I'll let the picture like this:

A road spreads always, and the heart is shading above it.

I'll put the candle up in the high way, it will be the light that guides me through the way.

And finally the book will be in my palm, it's the strength that helps me to travel.

This' how the Picture will be

I've asked him to describe his love to Al-Dorarr, and he said:

An Old Olive Tree that grows and get stronger and older by the days.

Which section you like to spend your times in and for whom you read the most:

I spend my most time in the Graphics and Designing, specially as I'm now the supervisor of it, and also visit The English, Computer, and Literature section.

I don't follow a specific member, though the writer name is an impulsion to read some topics.

A word to the members of the English section:

Never give up, No matter how hopeless!!

On the Net, you can help but noticing the signature people from all over the net world are using, Whether in forums, groups, and almost every where, many people attend to use signatures, whether it's a phrase, quote, poetry.

I've asked him also:

Do you think that signatures speak of them, and what the differences between them and those who doesn't use signatures?

I do think so, but not necessary, Some don't put signature because of lack of experience.

And I think those who use words only are straight also those who use still pictures.

On the other hand those who use colorful pictures, words and poetry, I think they have a poetic personality, sensitive and funny.

We end here everything we talked bout graphics, and I had only two question to ask, one is whether he has been in a situation that changed his life:

I'm waiting for something that would change me completely to better. (but not a bad or painful experiment)

And finally to know what he wishes

I wish that Muslims and Arabs would come along together, and the world would live in peace.

And for my self, I wish to in a place where I would be my own boss, and the master of my decision, JUST to make my parents proud.

Finally I became even more greedy, and asked him to give us a gift..(!)

And here it's

G-I-F-T

THE END

For someone who spent the time in the back ground, enjoying my journey, and also listening to the variety music he has chosen.

Rainy Season & Tribal Boat by Jazz artist Keiko Matsui

&

Surfboard by Gilson Peranzzetta/Marcio Mont

It was a pleasure being with him, spending the days trying to arrange the subject, and I thank him for baring with me.(!)

But it really worth the trying to meet a graphical designer.

Hams you've asked " Why me ?"
    And my answer after now would be " Isn't obvious (?)"

Thanks Hasan.

May Allah be with you.

Petals.
    [/frame][/align]

الصورة الرمزية همس المشاعر
    رقم العضوية : 139
    الاقامة : بين يدي طموحٍ ، و تحدٍ ..
    المشاركات : 1,692
    هواياتى : مغرم بالقراءة، و أمارس الكتابة، عالمي موسيقي، تلفه الألوان..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 51
    Array

A, D, J, C, Q, S..... X, Z, Y

OooOooPss
    Really

I need to re-process the letters .. and the words

It is a SURPRISE

Petals .. I can't say any thing now .. Better be back

so .. give me some spaces to find a " Thanks " Word

B.R.B

H.S

<== إهـــــــداء لــــكــــم مع التحية ==>

قرأتُ ذات مرة:
    ياقدس ياسيدتي معذرة فليس لي يدان،
    وليس لي أسلحة وليس لي ميدان،
    كل الذي أملكه لسان،
    والنطق يا سيدتي أسعاره باهظة، والموت بالمجان

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أنا
    أن تكون بلاحدود، أمر كبير، عظيم، ورائع..
    ولكن، الأعظم ـ هولاً ـ أن تكون عديم الحدود..!!

المدونة التقنية | مركز تحميل Top4toP

الصورة الرمزية رحاب
    تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2002
    رقم العضوية : 1314
    الاقامة : مشتاقة لجنة الرحمن
    المشاركات : 8,198
    هواياتى : إعادة تشكيل رحاب
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 74
    Array

so nice
    i com again
    i just now here to say thank's bety
    and you are beutfull Hams
    [align=center][/align]

(نحن لاننتمي إلى الحياة فعلا إلا متى تفوهنا متحمسين بإحدى السذاجات)

[align=left]*إميل سيوران[/align]

الصورة الرمزية BackShadow
    تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2002
    رقم العضوية : 2
    الاقامة : مع كل انسان
    المشاركات : 8,952
    هواياتى : غسل الخطايا
    My SMS : المثل يقول ... الباب اللي يجي منه الريح ... لا تلحسه كله
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 119
    Array

Hi Petals

I am really happy to see the thread here about HAMS

he deserve this any much more

thanks Petals for giving us this opportunity to discover the best part of HAMS

Best Regards
    كل نهاية ... هي بداية لمرحلة جديدة ، إجعلها أجمل

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

Petals .. Miss C R E A T I V I T Y
    .Really, No words could express a BIG thanks as I want
    But .. I got a HUGE dot for you
    The gift that you present here is not a forgettable one
    From the Heart .. THANKS

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

re7ab ... Welcome in here... and don't worry about it

Thanks for the compliments

Be fine

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمؤسسة واحة الدرر 1432هـ - 2011م
كل ما يكتب في هذا المنتدى يمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها الشخصية فقط