[align=left]

[align=center]Bruce Springsteen
A walk through the Streets Of Philadelphia
[/align]

A friend asked me once, whether I think the Short stories can be a base for writing a short movie scenario.?
I didn't want to answer back then for many reasons, one is that I felt it as a declarative question more than just a question (!).
But it remind me of something I've heard on the VOA radio, that they are thinking of making a TV serious using Bruce Springsteen's songs (!)
For those who are unfamiliar of Bruce, you may recall the movie- I guess- "Philadelphia" (never saw it) ,starring Tom Hanks, as an HIV patient.
The hit song Streets Of Philadelphia was written and sang by Bruce.
Bruce also earned NY police anger after doing a song about a black man who was brutality beaten by the police.

The song Streets Of Philadelphia is a reflection of An Outsider, or someone who's alienated. A dying person of AIDS.
He (also on the video clip) took the road of Philadelphia to the end, as if it is LIFE, where in the end angels won't greet him no more, and friends receive him with a faithless kiss, or less.
A lot can be done using the lyrics , not to mention the Idea of the movie it's self using AIDS.
This also reminds me how Bob Dillon lyrics are labeled as poetry (!).

Take a look first at the lyrics of the song.

>>Click Here<<

And I'll be back later.

Take Care all.

Petals

Next: A story from the upper-ground world (!)

[/align]