- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

الموضوع: Bruce Springsteen (A walk through Streets Of Philadelphia)(!)

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

Bruce Springsteen (A walk through the Streets Of Philadelphia)(!)

[align=left]

[align=center]Bruce Springsteen
    A walk through the Streets Of Philadelphia
    [/align]

A friend asked me once, whether I think the Short stories can be a base for writing a short movie scenario.?
    I didn't want to answer back then for many reasons, one is that I felt it as a declarative question more than just a question (!).
    But it remind me of something I've heard on the VOA radio, that they are thinking of making a TV serious using Bruce Springsteen's songs (!)
    For those who are unfamiliar of Bruce, you may recall the movie- I guess- "Philadelphia" (never saw it) ,starring Tom Hanks, as an HIV patient.
    The hit song Streets Of Philadelphia was written and sang by Bruce.
    Bruce also earned NY police anger after doing a song about a black man who was brutality beaten by the police.

The song Streets Of Philadelphia is a reflection of An Outsider, or someone who's alienated. A dying person of AIDS.
    He (also on the video clip) took the road of Philadelphia to the end, as if it is LIFE, where in the end angels won't greet him no more, and friends receive him with a faithless kiss, or less.
    A lot can be done using the lyrics , not to mention the Idea of the movie it's self using AIDS.
    This also reminds me how Bob Dillon lyrics are labeled as poetry (!).

Take a look first at the lyrics of the song.

>>Click Here<<

And I'll be back later.

Take Care all.

Petals

Next: A story from the upper-ground world (!)

[/align]
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

A story from the upper-ground world (!)

[align=left][align=left]
    When I was in High School, a group of friends were talking about their neighbor who got AIDS. One told me how he spent his last days at home and people just abandon him until his death.
    I don't know whether it's a rumor speculated this guy or not. But she said "Frankly I was relieved when he finally died" (!) in a shocking –yet honest- statement.
    My next –logical- question to follow the story is how did he got it (?)
    To tell the truth my mind jumped to the worst reason, not knowing till now was it me or what I've scent from the tone of her voice.
    But she claimed not to know how, which is ironic, as if she doesn't want to misjudge him no more (!).
    I've expected the word (Sexual relationship) after toning down her voice.
    We all believe that AIDS a punishment from Allah, or a test, but the first thing is the one that occupied any other reasonable reasons.
    From another side to think close about this guy, he actually –maybe- had the chance to redeem him self from whatever mistakes he did, something we haven't and –may- miss.
    Does committing Adultery worst than rape (?).
    Agatha Christie said once on Hercule Poirot behalf.-I'm memorizing- " It's possible to love a thief , but it's impossible to love a killer"
    I don't know whether now I'm writing what I was thinking back then, but I guess I was coz I've ended my silent thinking saying " What if it was a blood transfusion"(?)
    My friend looked at me shake her shoulders as if she was saying " Does it matter now"(?)

Later.
    [/align]

Next: The Sparkle that set the fire (!)
    **(( الأ....لم™ ))**
    A Personal reading to Thamir Al Maghthawi's pain (!)
    [/align]

Reading an Image (!)

[align=left]

I don't know what has urged me to write this, I have most of it with me a while ago.
    Is it the clouds cornering me of the ones who've gone ,around this time of the year. Is it a look of what I've wrote before(?).
    One thing I'm sure of though, if all those were clouds or dusts, then the topic (The….Pain) has set the fire .lol ( you can find the link above).
    In that subject Thamir dealt with an endless circling idea which is (bringing someone to life) and face him with the future of those he loved and took him for granted.
    To discovered that they move on, life goes on, while he's still(!)

He began signing the early (The End) (!), that follows every movie (!) the frighten truth " Where no coming back"
    He then explains life by someone who's lost it (not a big deal any more):
    "Life is a small mat you stand on.
    Here it's taking from you…. To be un existed…
    And they miss you… For not being on this mat."

Life or (mat) is the body, the character hasn't left life, but life has left him, he's here, only bodiless (!).. But he still feels the pain (the main idea), maybe that's why Thamir used the title in a unique way (separated), The pain of the soul is bitter, suffering after death is spiritual, not palpable.

Time is lost in his (the character) world, time has no meaning, The character keeps the outside, trapped in it's own world, he can't go indoors, simply a stranger that doesn't belong there no more (!)

In tow emotional moments, One, he walked to a woman and raised her veil to discover that she was his wife, whom blamed the wind (!).A PAINFUL moment of ignorance.
    We need the (body/mat) to communicate , or be seen(!)
    It reminds me when Sophie ( In Sophie's World) pinched Hilde, Hilde felt it, but could see nothing. Sophie ran from God (Hilde's father/The writer) in a moment of chaos.( no need to go further here)
    Writers love to play GOD, we re-live the dead, we make people suffer or awarded them with life, and on going pleasure, or even doomed them in minutes (!).
    And using mystery, our characters doesn't have to understand (WHY) though the endless search for the answer.
    The idea of Life is a dream has been forever, "I'm a lone in this world since I've closed my eyes"…." Ok, the pain started when I closed my eyes…So I'll just open my eyes "
    When pain left it's geographical borders, which is (Body), it has immerged into this lost world, filling the (space) and become unbearable after losing it's limited shape (body/palpable)."Everyone gather their pieces when sorrow…..And I'm torn from parts.. to parts… Like pain has exceeded it's (limit).. Lost his sense(!)"
    And in this only (full living) moment,(space) screamed (recognizing)" Who's there"… Answered, bitterly, in a last sentence of truth "It's (me) …The dead"(!)
    We can see how movies affected us, the subject reminds me of the movie (The Six Sense) starring Bruce Willis…Again Bruce. lol .An Outstanding movie, and an on going inspiration.

(!) IDEA (!)
    If you want to imagine how life can be born in a great way (?)
    A good start to watch (cartoons).lol
    Ok, here's a helping thing, look for Reflections Of Passion By Yanni from his "Live At The Acropolis" LP, take a picture (in ur mind) of the room you are in, then close your eyes completely, listen to so carefully, then play Disney images in the room, or whatever, and you'll know how Alice and her wonderland has been draw (!)

(Crazy (?), Well, maybe, but it's cool. lol)

I had to speed up here, simply coz I know I'll be kinda busy soon, and I'll keep thinking of it each moment, which's a total torture (!)

Next: I donno what's next, I may have driven to the end of the road (!)
    Let's Hope.lol

Take Care, and happy Eid[/align]

الصورة الرمزية همس المشاعر
    رقم العضوية : 139
    الاقامة : بين يدي طموحٍ ، و تحدٍ ..
    المشاركات : 1,692
    هواياتى : مغرم بالقراءة، و أمارس الكتابة، عالمي موسيقي، تلفه الألوان..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 51
    Array

May I ask something please ???

What are : VOA, HIV, AIDS means ??

Reg.

<== إهـــــــداء لــــكــــم مع التحية ==>

قرأتُ ذات مرة:
    ياقدس ياسيدتي معذرة فليس لي يدان،
    وليس لي أسلحة وليس لي ميدان،
    كل الذي أملكه لسان،
    والنطق يا سيدتي أسعاره باهظة، والموت بالمجان

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أنا
    أن تكون بلاحدود، أمر كبير، عظيم، ورائع..
    ولكن، الأعظم ـ هولاً ـ أن تكون عديم الحدود..!!

المدونة التقنية | مركز تحميل Top4toP

[align=center]

(H I V )...هو اختصار فيروس نقص المناعة المكتسب.. اللي هو مرض الإيدز (AIDS)

أما V.O.A

Voice Of America إذاعة صوت أمريكا.....

T.L

Petals[/align]

الصورة الرمزية همس المشاعر
    رقم العضوية : 139
    الاقامة : بين يدي طموحٍ ، و تحدٍ ..
    المشاركات : 1,692
    هواياتى : مغرم بالقراءة، و أمارس الكتابة، عالمي موسيقي، تلفه الألوان..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 51
    Array

Aha...... Now you talking

Thanks

[align=center]

**Sorry missplaced**

******[/align]

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمؤسسة واحة الدرر 1432هـ - 2011م
كل ما يكتب في هذا المنتدى يمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها الشخصية فقط