- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 11 من 11

الموضوع: The characters (II)

تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2074
    الاقامة : Riyadh
    المشاركات : 64
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 21
    Array

:002: The characters (II)

The female gender has always fascinated me especially in the way how they influence the opposite sex. Getting a man's attention has been the oldest pre-occupation of women. In fact my long observation of how women attract men leads me to a conclusion that their attention-getting techniques can be classified of a few types

· The "Poor-Little-Me" type

These are the ones who resort to sob stories in order to get the sympathy, and eventually the attention of men . They tell you all sorts of sob stories and make you feel like you are the only one good enough to help them. They are usually very effective to those guys who lack attention and want feel important

· The "Richie-rich Girl" type

These are the ones who tell all sorts of stories about how rich their families are , or how famous her father is, or boast about her brother's BMW or PORCHE. Most of the time their stories are fantasies and made by their own imagination. They are usually very effective to those men who boast a lot and are social climbers

· The "Miss Beauty Pagent" type

These are the ones who admire their own beauty . They are mostly the egotistic type and boast their physical attributes. Though most of the time they really possess the things they boast, they exaggerate and add self-made stories to make men proud to be with them. They are mostly effective to those guys who like to show their girlfriends or wives as trophies to their friends

· The "Precious Gem" type

These are the ones who project themselves as precious possession. They tell stories of how they were courted by so many rich and famous guys, or how she was one time courted by a prince , etc. they are usually as beautiful as they say they are, but the rest of the stories are all fake. They are more effective to those guys who look for physical beauty in a woman rather than personality

There are still a lot of techniques women use to get the attention of men and to categorize them further will need tremendous effort. I know that anyone out there can add one to my list. Nevertheless, these are the most common you see around

Hey girls bear in mind that NO OFFENCE

:297:

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

hi there..
    so u did keep ur promise...
    after reading these lines i got really suspicious ...r u a psychiatrist??!!
    anyway u did a great job
    u r right alot of girls do go under these types...
    but i also have a type to add which happens to be..(The Me tooooo) type...
    i actually noticed that there r some girls who try to attract guys attention by saying that they r alike and have sooo much in common even if thats not true..so
    now she has new hobbys and interests

but of course we can't deny that there is a type of great girls who know better than putting themselves in these silly situations...and im sure they r alooot..

sorry for taking so long..thanks again....
    ***To The World You Might Be One Person***

But To One Person You Might Be The World

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2002
    رقم العضوية : 630
    الاقامة : جده
    المشاركات : 1,755
    هواياتى : الرسم ثم الرسم وافلام الكرتون
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 25
    Array

Hey

Serenade
    I'm waiting for ur other type of girls then i'll say my openion
    Regards
    [ALIGN=CENTER]

~~*~~
    لا ألوم أحدا إن ظلمني
    لأن أحدا لم يعرفني حق المعرفه
    بل ألوم نفسي لأني لم أدع أحدا يعرفني
    * And the trouble is, if u don't risk anything, you risk even more*
    * A smile in the face like a star in the space *

Mangita
    Have Faith

[/ALIGN]

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

hey the other face...i'm eager to know ur opinion...so don't stand on ceremony

go ahead ma'am

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

thx the one and only....yeah for sure i kept my promise lol and nooo i'm not a psychiatrist...i'm just a researcher with an honorary doctorate
    looool

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

You don't have to wait Jo..
    You can see how he lined all of those under one word ( attention ) or ( attraction)
    Still ... It's all bout MEN.<-- you need to read your men character a lil more.

In the end it's YOUR OWN OPINION.
    So I can't help it if you have this kind of still observation, though u can even see here types of girls that can send your categorization to the trash.Just look a little bit around you here..

I don't say there're are only but great girls, no I can list a whole things that I don't like bout girls, and also good that I really admired.

Offence!!
    sorry but u r offending your self.

Petals (WOMEN)
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Petals
    In the end it's YOUR OWN OPINION.
    So I can't help it if you have this kind of still observation, though u can even see here types of girls that can send your categorization to the trash!!!!.Just look a little bit around you here..

I don't say there're are only but great girls, no I can list a whole things that I don't like bout girls, and also good that I really admired.

Offence!!
    sorry but u r offending your self.

Petals (WOMEN)
    i don't know what's the problem with you...why u r shooting all the way
    if u read properly u will notice i said this is my observation...and my in English means WHAT?! don't get ur bowels in an uproar ..read again this line "In fact my long observation of how women attract men leads me to a conclusion that their attention-getting techniques can be classified of a few types

means these women who used to attract men have some techniques!! i didn't say hey guys all chicks are trying to attract YOU
    or every girl in the world loves to attract men or needs to attract men

sorry petals if u have problems misunderstanding what i write I CAN'T HELP

i'm letting everybody here as judges if i said something hurt you or some1 else..i'll leave the forum peacly

do I make myself perfectly clear?

Something happened to me last Sat. I was,strangely, completely out of connection!
    It struck me at first,I was surprised of my self how badly I wanted to go online, in any way! I donno, it's like I wanted to get angry from someone,any one..

So for the past 4 days or so, I was reading ,reviewing The dorarr offline, and mostly freeing my computer from all the files I've collected for the past month!
    I was freeing my mind 2.

I wanted to apologize of my behavior in the last few days, I was sensitive of the something, though my head still aches.

BUT STILL I'M SORRY.
    I hope we just put it behind us.

Petals.

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

i don't remember if something bad happened!!! my brain is scheduled to delete any UNWANTED things especially if they came out from some1 i adore

hopefuly, you are ok..and it's already behind me

No, but u r trying to be noble, u can't say it hasn't effected you.
    I know I would.lol

thanx for the nice words.

Petalsoooo

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

loooooooooooooool

Thx 2 you

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمؤسسة واحة الدرر 1432هـ - 2011م
كل ما يكتب في هذا المنتدى يمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها الشخصية فقط