- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: The last time we met

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2002
    رقم العضوية : 637

The last time we met

It was different….it was totally different, the last time we met…I was running toward you…running with widely opened steps, breathlessly running to catch your palms to hold you tight to start my voyage in your eyes….

But….. I didn’t know that was my last trip to you…I didn’t know that I was moving so fast toward you to exit from you..

I thought my stay inside you would last long……but it has ended a short while after the start….you know when it was ended? Remember your answer of my short question I asked the last time we met…?

I know you don’t hate me…but I’m not the only one whom you don’t hate…..I know you like me but I’m not the only one whom you like….I don’t want to be lost among the population of your realm

I wanted to reach the unique place in you, where I can be something different, where I can be alone with you inside you

Remember my short question I asked you last time we met? You answered it with one word…..the one word was a bomb that destroyed my whole life; despite you’ve wrapped the one word nicely to minimize the effect, yet, the explosion has taken place…

I stepped back slowly with my eyes immersed in the flood of tears, speechlessly saying goodbye…..I can’t stay there with the public… I either be so special to you…so lonely in you or I would choose living the rest of my life remembering the few hours I spent with you sharing the sitting on your throne with you ….it was my mistake….wasn’t it? I wish I haven’t sent you the truth….
    khuder

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 28

[l]
    Khuder

So expressive and touching really

The bomb that followed her answer to your simple question was like a timed one especially if you had been all along unassured of her response to such a question

A mistake that is often made by men, and that is to rush into admitting their love. I say, they should wait and try to first get a hint if they are loved back

I am assuming the simple question you asked her was "Do You Love Me?" ... or was it something else

Or maybe just "is there someone else in your life?" ... was that the question

It doesn't matter really as long as you (the writer) should have been prepared for the BOMB

Thank you for sharing this with us

----------------------

Sami
    [/l]

رقم العضوية : 637

Sami...

Thank you for participating in this topic…I have no comments on what you’ve said except this statement… you grasped the heart of the truth

I got a question for you Sami

How can I convert the text I type here into an English format in stead of typing it in this Arabic fromat

الصورة الرمزية Angel
    رقم العضوية : 732
    الاقامة : الرياض
    المشاركات : 733
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 23
    Array

[l]

Hello there Khuder

Nice words that come from deep within the heart

I enjoyed reading your topic

and if I may answer your question

:Here is what you should do

there is a button above the text box that has the letter L written on it.. it means Left.. You should press it to make your text be to the left

Humm.. Maybe Samiw ould explain it better

Hope it helps

Good luck

and keep up the good work

[/l]
    بحكي لك أجمل حكاية

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor
    !The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مشاكل وحلول
    بواسطة ملك العالم في المنتدى درة الطلبات وحل المشاكل التقنية
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 02-04-2007, 09:00 PM
  2. Time Off..Women Liberty.looool
    بواسطة Petals في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 02-01-2003, 11:05 AM
  3. تصميم lose time
    بواسطة مجرة درب التبانــــة في المنتدى درة الطلبات وحل المشاكل التقنية
    مشاركات: 4