المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Muslims love to be in pain and agony** مميــز **

Sami96SA
20-10-2003, 03:22 PM
Good Afternoon

I have to apologize for those who discourage the posts of topics in languages other than Arabic, and welcome those who appreciate the opportunity to exercise English whenever possible

Here is an opportunity, or rather one that I am making available

Please treat the topic with your usual care and interest as if someone, a non-Muslim, will be reading it with urge for learning and possibly someone who possesses a high potential to convert to Islam. In other words, give it your extreme thought to make your views, opinions, and thoughts convincing. I know expatriates, where I work, might be reading your inputs later

The idea of this post is to share with you, as Muslims, your views on the holy month of Ramadhan, and why we treat it as the holiest month

I will be presenting questions or arguments, as if they're coming from a non-Muslim, and for you to answer from the TOP OF YOUR HEAD in an educating manner, the type that you would use to convince a non-Muslim the values of fasting, for example. Do not copy from "already" published answers, texts, or books. Answer from your own judgments and your own experience

Let me start with an argumentative question

Why do you fast, and why particularly Ramadhan

More questions will follow

Based on your answers, I will come back to defend the non-Muslim views or reactions

I would understand if you find the idea dull and boring

By the way, you are not idiots, but someone out there may be calling you that, would you let him

-----------------

Sami

الوجه الآخر
26-10-2003, 07:13 AM
Why do you fast, and why particularly Ramadhan

well we fast cuz god "Allah" order us too do that because it's one of the Islam corner or in other word ur Islam wont be complete with out this worship... another reason for fasting is to share the poor people feelings and to their pain so as a result we will help them and be kind with them... cuz god wants us to be as one ... I mean every one treat the other as he or she is a part of each other so harmony and love spread between us...

and why Ramadan was chosen cuz it's the month that the holly Quraan was brought to us...

brother sami
sorry for being late

ur idea is great I liked it very much

hope from the rest of the members here participate with us

With My regards

Sami96SA
03-11-2003, 01:52 PM
Other Face

Thank you for your valuable addition. Please accept my appologies for a late reply

Regards

Petals
16-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Salam

I'm sorry that it took me like forever to respond to this very important topic.

I had to read it very carefully more than once before even trying to input little of my small thoughts here.
I also had to put aside just a * little * bit from my enthusiastic and try to speak more from an objective side.

First let me say that Islam is a religion as any other religion that came before it, we all believe in all religions Allah ( God ) has brought on this earth , and as any other religion it has rules , so for any other non-Muslims ( Christians or Jews ) they should've put already in their mind that as Judaism and Christianity in their many ways has different rules, so Islam do.

I also do believe that in some or many other religions they Fast , so fasting is not a strange thing to them all, I also do think that Allah has ordered them to fast for the same reasons we do.

I'll try avoiding repeating what The Other Face has already wrote, which is so truthful and faithful.
Another spiritual thing bout fasting or Ramadan is the mercy of Allah.
Allah is such great and merciful for have giving us such a great chance with little efforts for us to redeem our selves from what have we sins through the years.
We * all * believe in the Judgment day, where all creatures will be judge for their lives, and everyone have mistakes.

Islam deals with a Muslim's life from when he born till even after his death , It teach our bodies and souls.
As I fast I remember , I think, I believe, I work.
So in the End when you Are Christian or Jew , you shouldn't question Fasting or Ramadan as an Action, whether to get close to Allah, or to gain his mercy, you may question the use of it, and that's when my friend's words ( The Other Face ) come.
It's as we go to mosques and they go church to express ways of Praying.

But for those who doesn't believe in The All Mighty , well then I guess what we've said won't work with them, because denying Allah ( God ) is denying who and what you are, and everything around you.

Sorry for being long.
And thanks Sami and The Other Face for the beautiful topic.

Beez.;)

Sami96SA
19-11-2003, 09:09 AM
Petals

Wonderful .. simply wonderful

Thanks