المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A major change in your life

KHUDER_SA
05-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Many of us experienced personal incidents or events that have impacts on their lives and caused major changes to their personalities whether in their behaviors, habits, dealing with others or even in the way of looking at life as a whole

Such impacts could touch our beliefs or principles, the effect of them is not necessarily be positive it could be negative as well or we could look at it to be positive while others look at it to be negative but after all we believe in it and we can’t see the dark side of it as others do, we could be wrong and we could be right

Some examples of these incidents or events, first day of going to school in my life, first day of meeting my fiancé, first moment of hearing the news of the graduation from university, first night of getting married, getting first baby, meeting a person who made a major change in my life like spiritual leaders and there are incidents that are having bad reflection on our lives like losing one of our dearest people, failing to achieve a success after a great effort, etc

In this topic we need to share our personal experience in this regard for the purpose of learning from each other and to give advices to each other

Now what’s needed to be done from everyone of us is to tell us about whatever incident he or she experienced either from the examples that we stated above or different from these ones but it has a strong impact on his or her life

The first step we will do now is to have everyone interested to participate with his or her own experience to list his or her name below with the type of the incident that he or she wants to talk about and we will allow 3 days to have people list their names and the names of the incidents they will talk about

After that we will post the list of the names then we will allow couple of days for the first one in the list to get prepared for posting his or her topic, after that he or she will start telling the story and others will direct questions, comments or additions to what he or she says

When we feel that the topic is thoroughly been discussed we will close the discussion and move on to the next person

So from now until 3 days ahead we will be collecting the names

Khuder

الوجه الآخر
05-03-2003, 09:55 PM
salaaam brother Khuder
hope u r doing fine... before i register my name here..i want to ask what if the participant did'nt write anything.. & took a long time to post his participation...is it ok with u??...u see i like the idea of this topic but some times i can not write as soon as i can
I mean we do we have to go on an orgnized way from the 1st one who register ..or better to let the one who is ready to post his story to begin
i think that to let the one who is ready to post 1st .. this what i think
?????
thats all... thanks again for such a nice topic

with My Regards...

KHUDER_SA
05-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam, Dear The other face

At this stage we want to collect the names of the people who are interested to participate with their topics

As for the order of who will start and who will come next, that will be discussed with the participants at a later stage

Be sure that you will never be asked to start until you are fully prepared for it even if it takes you longer than what we expect because the intent of it is to get a good participation to share discussion about, not to have a hasty and poor one

Thank you for your visit to my topic and I appreciate your
interest to participate

Khuder

الوجه الآخر
06-03-2003, 01:43 AM
ok brother khuder
I'm in
:)

but forgive me if i did'nt post as soon as i can

salaaaam
with my regards

Sami96SA
09-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Khuder

It's a wonderful idea

As you can see, more than three days have passed and only one person has signed in. Let's wait some more

----------------

Sami

KHUDER_SA
09-03-2003, 03:19 PM
It seems that nobody is interested to participate except the Other Face

That’s fine, let me start myself then, my story is about an event that made a total change to my life

Here we go

I spent the part of my life from childhood time until I graduated from the high school close to my family, I never traveled alone or even stayed overnight away of my family

WhenI completed my high school, I had to travel away to join the university, it was really a new experience for me to live dependently or to share my life with strangers

I thought it wouldn’t be difficult to me as one of my closest schoolmates was going with me to the same university and we agreed to keep adhered to each other to avoid being lonely or having homesick

Both of us lack experience of living independently but it was more hard to me than my friend because he came from a richer family from mine, he was living a very smooth life among his family members, he was living a very luxurious life everything was available to him and he was not in need to do much efforts to get whatever he needs

I’m saying that because the style of life that my friend was living made him expect that he will live the same life with me

It’s true that he was prepared by his parents to forget about part of the luxury that he was getting with them in order for him to be able to survive in that new situation but even with his waivers the standard of living that he was expecting was very high to me and he was expecting me to close the gap for him

At the beginning our life was somehow affordable but as the days were passing I started seeing my friend to be different from the one I knew before and for sure he had the same feeling about me

in the past we were seeing each other in the school or in fields were we were playing soccer, whenever we meet we tell jokes or share light discussions but now we became seeing each other at every moment

He starts his day when he wakes up in the morning with looking at my face and for me was his face, we see each other on the way to school, in the class, in the cafeteria, on the way back home from school, while we were doing our homework, while we practicing sports, on the dinner until we are in beds

Story to be continued……

Khuder

KHUDER_SA
10-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Not only no one participated with his openion in this story but no one has even read it since it was posted yesterday

So I shouldn't bother to tell the rest of it

Thanks

:confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Khuder

Petals
10-03-2003, 03:44 PM
hi

How's everything.

u know it's a good subject,but u know what,some times it's either something hard to talk about,or hasn't happend yet, i know nothing has strongly changed me
And if it would happened,then God knows how much i want it to be in the right and good way.

Besides a person sometimes get changed by many things,so when he/she will know that it's the biggest event in their lives!!
No ones know, it's only end when u die ;-)
as life is always a mistory.
Wisest is she who know ,that she know nothing!!

Oh i gotta go.

Cheer up folks.
It's good to know that u have stories in u life.

Salaaam

Petals.

KHUDER_SA
10-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Thank you brother Petals for showing up in this topic

I agree with you that there could be many things affect our lives and cause major changes in them But I didn't say talk about the biggest event that had the strongest impact to your life

If you experienced an event that had a significant impact to your life and you feel its possible for you to talk about it, go ahead and tell us about it and let's share your experience with you

If you don't have any, just keep monitoring what others post here and enjoy reading and discussing them with the people who posted them

Thank you

Khude

الوجه الآخر
13-03-2003, 02:20 AM
salaaam brother Khuder
I hope u r fine..
i read ur story days before but did'nt post my replay cuz i had some problems with my coputer
:$

mmmm
:$
why u did'nt complete ur story

:pwe r waiting to read the rest
thanks dear

bye for now
:)

KHUDER_SA
15-03-2003, 02:06 PM
Thank you the Other Face for your continuous correspondence to this topic

Because of your interest to know the rest of the story I'll complete it even though no one else is interested to know it including the one who urged me to post it Sami

But your appreciation to what I did made me proud of it

However, I'll be admitted to the hospital in few hours from
now to have a minor surgery and I'll be discharged tomorrow

, As soon as I'm ready for it , I'll complete it
hopefully tomorrow

Thank you once again

Khuder