المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Do you still like this Forum

Sami96SA
02-03-2003, 08:33 AM
صباح الخير

Good morning

I know I have not been a good co-moderator of this forum and I have left it all to my friend Romeo who has been doing his best to lift it to the level where it should be. Now, I am back and willing to assist him with this burden, but first I have to check if anybody is still interested in viewing the topics here and respond to them according to their interests

Or, are you all bored with it already

Let me ask you this question :

What do you like to see most posted in the English forum? Do you like discussions, songs, poem, dedications, or simply attempts with anything to help you improve your English

Let me hear it from you all before I recharge my energy to be with you more often in addition to habeebi Romeo

Your views are very important, so I will be waiting to see some of them

Regards

----------------------

Sami

Sami96SA
03-03-2003, 03:39 PM
مساء الخيرGood afternoon

It looks like nobody is interested no more. That's ok. I was expecting the "NO" response anyway. You still can reply as long as the question exists

Thank you for passing by

------------------

Sami

إسراء
03-03-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi dear brother
Don’t be depressed I still care & love this forum I'm sure that a lot of the members care about this forum too.
Because it's a place which is ruled by tow great persons

Really I like to see every thing in here.

Hope you've had charged your energy in a high-quality because we really missed you

asso

همسة
03-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Welcome back to your forum:SMIL:

I’ll tell you something!
I entered this page more thane 5 times to replay since u wrote it, but when I press the replay button, it’s disconnect:MAD2:!!!

Back to the question, I think this forum must include all of the categories u mentioned,

And god be with u

best wishes

الوجه الآخر
04-03-2003, 02:07 AM
slaaaam Sami

& who said so::[
:)Dear we still like this forum...
so don't say such a thing

cheer up dear & welcome back:hap:

With my regards

KHUDER_SA
04-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Hello, Sami
Welcome back, I guess you’ve completed your project that kept you away of your home for the past few months.

It’s a great idea to survey the participants opinions about the forum and to request them to propose the subjects that attract them the most to participate in the forum.

I know the forum was not very inactive during the last 4 to 6 months and that was not because of you or Romeo as moderators , you have been doing a very good job and even during the time when you were not having adequate time to participate heavily because of your job's obligations Romeo was doing a great job in this regard

But we, as participants, were not responsive enough to what you guys did for us, I don’t know why, may be because we are having bad moods to write good topics or to discuss what's posted in the forum as the surrounding political environment in the region had its negative impact on our minds

However, I personally suggest that each member tells us a short story about the event that has the major impact on his life like the first day he/she joined his/her first school “when he/she was a little childe”, the first impression after hearing graduation news from a university, the first night of getting married or even the sad news like the impression of losing the dearest person or making a failure of any type

Your role as moderators “Sami and Romeo” is to list the names of the participants to start telling the stories in the same order as the names are listed and you are the ones who will decide when the discussion of each story is over to move on to the next

As for the nature of the event that each one should talk about is to be left for the participant himself or herself to decide and it wouldn’t matter at all if two or more talk about the same event type

It’s a suggestion and I hope you would like it

Khuder

Sami96SA
04-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Asso

I appreciate the nice words and the encouragement. I have to blame the slow and almost frozen movement of the forum on my self because I have not been around for a while. Romeo has been trying all by himself and has done relatively a good job

I will see what we all can do to bring it back to life, but of course I'd like you to share the effor with us, and I expect you to do so delicately

Thanks

-----------------

Sami

Sami96SA
04-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Hello Hamsa

I hate it when the connection does that to me after I finish my reply to a topic. You must have been really frustrated when that happened to you

I agree with you, the forum should include all kinds of topics as long as there are participants involved in enriching them with additions and "cool" stuff. I hope you are energized enough to help us here with some of your ideas

My best wishes to you and a nice day

------------------

Sami

Sami96SA
04-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Alaykom assalam dear Other Face

I will cheer up only if you promise you will help me to. I am requesting you to come here to this forum more often and try to participate in the ones you like. This only will make me happy and enlightened with hope that we all can make a difference when we revive the soul of the place we love

So help me and help Romeo

I appreciate your encouragement

-----------------

Sami

Sami96SA
04-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Dearest Khuder

I am glad you shared your views with us. You know Khuder, I think you are the best to support me and Romeo in bringing the forum back to the lively atmosphere because you have such incredible talent in leading fruitful discussions

I like your suggestions and I love to see them in action, therefore, let me ask from you , if your time allows, to post a topic detailing the idea and also for you to assist with the direction of its implementation. You've got my total support on this and I think it will help revive the forum

What do you think

----------------

Sami

KHUDER_SA
05-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Sami

I DID GO TO MY TOPIC AND SEE IT PLEASE

THANKS

KHUDER

Sami96SA
09-03-2003, 01:36 PM
Hello Khuder

Why are you screaming

I heard you loud and clear. I am sorry, but it looks like I over looked it. I am going to see it now, but please don't go shouting on me next time you get upset

:)

-------------------

Sami