ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Her Story

Angel
23-06-2002, 02:30 PM
Here is my short story

you might think at first that it is the regular love story anyone writes about, but just then, things take a sudden change and everything goes like u never imagined

it is a story i dreamed up one day and wrote as best i could

hope u all like it

Part 1

She has always felt lonely and unloved. She never had anyone to make her feel protected or cared for. She would look at all her friends, and envy them for having loving families. She would envy the little kids who run about in the streets with their loving mothers running after them and begging them to come home. She envied the birds’ eggs because their mothers nested on them and cared about them. She envied the moon for having so many lovers, while she had none. She would look at herself in the mirror, each night, then veil her face and cry. She hated the way she looks, she always felt like she was the ugliest thing on this planet. She wished she could have a single lover… Someone to make her feel loved and wanted, as a woman.
Her mother always treated her like a child. She always wondered if her mother really knew how old she was or if she knew that her only daughter is about to turn twenty years old soon. She could never know why her mother treated her three brothers better than the way she treated her or why she never gave her the attention any mother should give her daughter.
The only way out of her misery was to run to the solitude of her own room. In there, she could be whoever she wanted to be. She had so many lovers in her room. She was a princess, a very beautiful princess, the most beautiful princess ever seen. She would put on her favorite songs and dance to their beats. She would ask her lovers to slow down and take turns dancing with her.
On one beautiful August morning, she met him. She was walking down the street, on her way to a shopping center to buy a new dress. He was sitting there. On the corner of the street. His head was bowed down and his hair was flying with the wind that was blowing rapidly down the street. She was looking at him and wondering if anything was a mess with him. Just in the middle of her thinking, he raised his head and looked at her. At the instant that their eyes met, he smiled at her. She quickly moved her eyes, but then she realized that he was smiling, she looked back. He was still looking at her… and smiling. She smiled back. As she passed in front of him, he raised his head a bit more and said his first “hello.” She looked at him, but couldn’t speak; she only sent him a shy smile and walked on.
She couldn’t concentrate on the way. She was thinking of that handsome guy who was sitting at the corner of the street. His black eyes caught her straight in the heart. The blackness in them was so intense, she felt like they were pulling her deep inside them. She felt herself in his eyes. Everything about her was black. There was no sign of light. But just then, the green forest in her eyes got revived. The trees grew and the birds sang. The light out of her eyes filled the darkness around her, and she knew that this was the place for her to be. She looked behind her; he was still sitting there, looking at her. She stopped for a split second, she didn’t know if this was right, but she couldn’t just leave him there. She knew there was something different about him. She knew he was her destiny. She knew he was the prince she was missing all this time. She didn’t take a long time thinking, she turned around and walked straight back to him. She forgot about the people around them. She forgot everything. She got blind and all she could see was the emperor who suddenly caught her heart. She stopped in front him. She opened her mouth to speak, but she realized she didn’t know what to say. He smiled and said, “What is your name?” She couldn’t believe it. She told him her name and asked him for his.
From that moment on, he occupied her mind. She kicked out all the lovers in her room and placed his spirit on every wall and every corner. She hugged his image in the night and talked to his phantom in the day. He haunted her life. Everything changed.
All of sudden, she didn’t care if her mother loved her or not. She didn’t care if her brothers had more freedom than she did or not. She was in love. Someone in this life really loves her. That was all she cared about.
She would sleep at night after hearing his goodnight. She would call him as soon as she got up in the morning to hear his good-morning. She spent hours and hours each day talking to him. But even though she did, she felt she wanted more. She felt like all her dreams were becoming reality.
He told her how much he loved her. How he fell in love with her the second he laid eyes on her on that day. He told her how beautiful she is. She never thought anyone would think she is pretty, especially that she, herself, doesn’t see herself beautiful at all.
She started looking more closely at her image in the mirror and liking what she sees. She started taking care of her appearance just in case she was walking and he was there. He became the center of her life. She thought she couldn’t exist without him.
But little did she know that reality crushes dreams as fast as it makes them.

Angel
23-06-2002, 02:32 PM
On a cloudy night, her mother found out about her love. She went crazy and took away her phone. She took away anything that would connect her to her lover. She took away the pictures and the letters. But she couldn’t take his spirit from her mind. She couldn’t take his touches on her heart.
The girl was locked away in her room for many months. She would cry and cry and wish he could be there, beside her, to wipe away her tears. She would imagine him unlocking her door and walking in. He would go straight to her and wash away the tears that are forming in her eyes. He would carry her and take her away, out of her house. He would take her to her home, the home where she would be happy at his side. The home where she would feel loved for every second of her life. But she would always be awakened from her dreams by the sound of the key turning in the lock. Her mom would walk in and check on her, then leave. She wished her mother would know that what she has always really needed was a little bit of love.
Time passed, and she grew weaker and thinner everyday. Her brothers felt sorry for her but could do nothing. Her father knew little of what was going on between the walls of her room and so didn’t interfere. She couldn’t bare it anymore.
On a cold, starry night, she made her decision. She would run away. Out of this house. She would leave everything behind. She would run away to her lover, to his arms. She would marry him and everything would be all right.
She started packing her stuff, little by little, so her mother wouldn’t notice. She packed her favorite clothes; her favorite perfume, the one he bought for her. She packed her teddy bear. She packed her books and her most cherished pictures. Pictures of her brothers. Pictures of her childhood friends. Pictures of her high school graduation. Pictures of her parents. But she couldn’t pack his pictures as her mom took them away and she didn’t know where she could find them. She didn’t care, for she thought she would soon be with him and she wouldn’t need the pictures anymore.
Her plan went smoothly well. She unlocked the door with a hairpin and snuck out of the house after everyone fell asleep. She carried her bag with her little belongings on her back and went away. She was wearing a big smile. She felt like she was the happiest girl ever. She was on her way to her lover. Oh, how she missed him.
She got to his door. She knocked on it, no one answered. She knocked again, harder, but still got no answer. She cried. She started yelling and calling his name. His neighbor opened his door. He asked her what was wrong. She told him that she was looking for her lover, who lives next door. He came up to her, placed his hand on her shoulder and said, “My dear girl, he left the house a couple of months ago after knowing what happened to you. He was almost insane with madness. He drove his car so fast, he hit another car. He went to the hospital, but couldn’t last for long. He died just three days after the accident.” She couldn’t believe it. She screamed. She hit the neighbor and shouted. She had run away from her house to see him, to be with him. He can’t die. She loved him so much; she wanted to be at his side. A black hole swallowed her and she felt nothing anymore.

Angel
23-06-2002, 02:34 PM
She woke up to find herself in a hospital room. She jumped up and found the neighbor at her side. “Did my parents know?” “No, my dear child, I didn’t tell them a thing.” He advised her to go back to them, to tell them what happened. To apologize. But she couldn’t go back to that unloving household. She ran away and she was never going back.
He helped her get a plane ticket to leave the country. She thanked him for all he has done and left him in the dust.
On the flight, she cried. She thought of her lover and cried. She moaned for him. She closed her eyes and dozed off. In her sleep, she saw him. He was sitting on a white mattress. He raised his head; those black eyes. She remembered the first day she saw him. She ran to him. She threw herself at his side and hugged him. She cried and cried and told him she loves him. She told him how she missed him and how she ached for him. He calmed her down. He drew his hands through her hair and kissed her forehead and told her everything is all right. She slept in his lap a peaceful sleep. But she was awoken by the flight attendant who told her they were about to reach her destination. She picked up her stuff and her shattered dreams. She picked up her broken soul and collected the peaces of her crushed heart and left the plane.
As she got on the ground, she realized she had neither plan nor money. She thought of him, and wished he were there to help her on her quest for a new life. But she had to go on her own. She had to survive.
Her first two days were a nightmare. She had nowhere to sleep. She slept in the streets and ate with the little money she had with her. She looked for a job. She finally found a job that paid a little, but she could survive with that little until she could find something better. She would work as a fast food waitress in the day and a mini-market keeper during the night. As she settled at work on her third day, she realized that she needed a bath. But she had no house; she had nowhere to go to. She thought of a way, but couldn’t find one. As she left the restaurant, she wandered into a compound. As she passed by one of the apartments, she heard its occupants talking. Her heart fluttered. They were conversing in her native language. She couldn’t believe it.
She knocked on the door without hesitation. As the door opened, she realized she didn’t have anything in mind. At that second, she decided she didn’t want them to know she was Arabian, just like them. “Can I help you?” She realized she was in a very bad shape. Her hair was a mess. It was all over her face and shoulders, uncombed. Her clothes were in a terrible form. There were black spots all over her face and body. She looked at him and said, “Can I ask you a favor?” He looked at her with a puzzled look and told her that she could. She asked him to take a bath. He gave her another puzzled look. She told him she was homeless, for the time being, and she hadn’t taken a bath in three days. He got hesitated. She said, “Are you an Arab?” He said he was. She asked him if he was a Muslim. Again, he answered her with a yes. She told him that all she knows is that Muslims help whoever is in need without hesitation and that she carried no illness. She only needed to take a shower and leave. She wouldn’t stay for long.
He opened his door for her and she walked in. there were two other guys inside. It was obvious they had heard the conversation going on outside. They gave her a disgusted look and looked away. He showed her to the bathroom. She walked in and started taking her things out of the bag. She heard the two guys telling him that he was an idiot for letting her walk into his bathroom like that. They told him she looked disgusting and dirty and sick. He told them that he had a weird feeling towards her, as if something was pushing him to help her. She stopped listening to them and turned on the hot water.
She spent two hours cleaning up. She felt like a new person. She wore a clean dress and walked out of the bathroom after cleaning it up after her. It even looked cleaner than when she walked into it. As she left it, the three guys turned their heads towards her. The disgusted looks on their faces turned to amazed looks. All three of them opened their mouths and looked at her unbelievingly. She turned her face downwards and made her hair cover her looks and thanked the guy for his kindness and left.
Two days later, as she was working, he walked into the restaurant with his friends. When he saw her, he shrugged. He walked on towards her and smiled. He said, “Don’t you need another bath?” She got startled and asked if she looked that dirty. He laughed and said, “No, you don’t look as you did the first time I saw you, but I was just wondering if you found a place to live or if you are still homeless?” She told him she was still homeless. He asked her how she lives. She told him her daily life.
She does the morning shift in the fast food restaurant until mid afternoon. Then, she goes to a park near by and sleeps until it’s dark. When it’s dark, she wakes up and goes to the mini-market where she takes on the night shift. He asked her why she worked the night shift, and she told him that she was afraid to sleep in the park at night. Weird people wonder there all the time, drunk people, people with drug problems, she was afraid of them all. She didn’t want any of them to hurt her. He told her she was welcome to take a shower later on in his place if she wanted to. She thanked him for that and insisted that she pays. They agreed on her paying a dollar each time she takes a shower at his place as long as she cleans up after she’s done.
After work that day, she walked to his place. She knocked on the door and he opened. She walked in, straight to the bathroom, and took her shower. She cleaned up, paid the rent, thanked him and left. She started doing that everyday after her morning shift. She felt better about herself.

Angel
23-06-2002, 02:41 PM
After a few weeks, she knocked on his door and walked in. she went straight to the bathroom, but he stopped her. He told her he wanted to talk to her about something. She asked him to wait until she was done taking a shower, as she would rather talk with him when she was fresh and clean. He agreed and waited for her to be done.
When she finished, she went out to him and sat on the sofa. He started talking, “Listen, I don’t know why I feel like helping you, but a voice deep inside is asking me to. I have a strange feeling about you. And though you refuse to talk about yourself or to tell me anything about your life and why you became like this, I still want to help you. I have a feeling your life holds many secrets, marvels and sadness. I can’t help you get back what you lost, but I can help you gain a better future. I have thought of a way to help you and came up with a plan. My apartment has two rooms. I seldom use the other room unless if one of my friends stays over. You have no place to live. The park is not a good place for a beautiful lady like you. Well, unless if you would look like you did the first time I saw you, then, it would.” She laughed, he went on, “so, I thought of this, why don’t you start working the morning shift only, then come back to my place and stay here. Wait, don’t talk. I’m not done yet. You see, I am a lonely guy living in a strange country. And I need someone to take care of my things. As you can see, I am not the tidy kind. I need someone to clean and **** for me. If you agree to stay, you would find a place to live and I would find someone to take care of my things.” He stopped talking and looked at her. All the time he was talking, he was looking at the floor,but when he looked at her, he got startled. She had tears in her eyes. He asked her if he had said anything wrong. She said, “No, all you said was very sweet. I am just taken by your sweetness and good heartedness. I should thank God for sending me a guy like you, to help me in my struggles. I guess the only thing I can do to repay your kindness is to agree and to be your maid for the rest of my life.” The eased look on his face got transferred to an angry look. He said, “Don’t ever call yourself a maid. You are not my maid. You are a friend in need. And I am a friend in need, as well. We both help each other in anyway we can.”
Ever since that moment, she stopped her night shift. She started leaving her morning shift to go straight to his apartment, take a shower and mend things here and there. She would **** a dinner for him and clean his room and clothes. All the time she was doing that, she could hear his friends telling him how crazy he was. How they thought he was giving her way too much trust. How he doesn’t know anything about her and she might be anything. She might even be an outlaw running away from justice. She couldn’t reply to all those accusations, as none of them knew she could understand their language. For her white skin and green eyes helped deceive them. She went on, keeping the hurt inside.
One morning, as she was getting ready to go to work, he came over to her room and knocked on her door. She opened the door. He handed her a key. She gave him a puzzled look. He said, “I noticed that sometimes you come back home before me and you wait until I come to go in and take your rest. So, I decided to give you a key to the apartment so you can go in and out whenever you like. Feel yourself at your own home.” She smiled a very big smile and thanked him for his trust and faith in her, “I don’t know how I can ever repay you for your kindness. You are one of a kind. I wish there was something I can do to prove I am worthy of your trust.” He assured her that what she was doing was more than good enough and left. She sat on the sofa and cried. She couldn’t believe that a guy with such a big, sweet heart could ever exist. She thought of her lover and cried some more. She wished he were there to help her out just like her friend is. She went to her room and left the door open. She felt at ease as her friend already left to his school. She covered her head with her scarf and started praying.
Unfortunately, her friend had forgotten his car keys in his room. He went into the apartment. She was so into praying, she didn’t hear him walk in. as he passed by her door, he couldn’t help but look inside… he was shocked. She was praying the Islamic prayer. She could pray just like he did. Which only meant that she was a Muslim. He couldn’t believe his own eyes. He kept standing there, staring at her. As she finished praying, she folded her scarf and hid it in her bag. She turned around… and saw him. He was standing there. His mouth was wide open. His eyes were staring at her. She got startled. She said nothing. He kept on staring. She took her stuff, locked her room… and left to work.

Angel
23-06-2002, 02:44 PM
She came back after work, he wasn’t there. She thanked God and walked in. no sign of him. She took her shower, cleaned the house, fixed his lunch and went to her room. She locked the door after her and waited for his return. He came back. He was alone. She heard him turn the TV on. Then she heard him messing with the dishes. She heard him walking to the bathroom and taking a shower. She waited till she was sure he was asleep and tiptoed to the kitchen. She started cleaning the dishes. “Can you, please, tell me who you are?” She threw the plate that was in her hand on the floor and screamed. He came in the kitchen and picked up the peaces and threw them in the trashcan. He held her by the hand and wiped the soap off. He led her to the sitting room and made her sit on the sofa. Her heart was still beating so fast from the shock. He looked up at her, his eyes were watery. “Why are you crying?” “I don’t know. I just feel so bad. I tried to sleep, to forget what I saw this morning. But I couldn’t help myself from thinking. You are Muslim, right?” “Yes, I am.” “How come you never told me?” “I didn’t want you to know, I wanted it to be kept a secret. I didn’t want people to know who I am.” “But I am not anyone. I am your friend. You never told me a thing about yourself, and I respected that. But I can’t believe you are a Muslim and you never told me that. Where are you from?” She was silent. She couldn’t answer. She was from the same country he was from. She didn’t want him to know. She knew she would hurt him. “I want to know, please tell me.” She looked at him. She started to cry. She said, “If I tell you, you promise not to get mad at me? You promise not to tell anyone? You promise you’d keep it a secret?” He said he does. And she spilled her story…
She slept on the sofa that night, and he slept on the carpet. They both got so tired. He kept on asking questions and she kept on giving answers. The alarm went on in her room. She woke him up. She was happy she could speak her language again. She kept on talking and talking. He laughed at her. They prayed together. And they both left the house. She to her work and he to his school.
He never told anyone her secret. Their life went on just like it used to be. She goes to work, comes back and mostly finds him with his friends in the apartment. His friends make jokes about her and about how crazy he is for keeping her. He keeps silent all the time, but laughs in the inside. She cleans and ****s and goes to her room and locks herself up. The only thing that changed is that after his friends leave, she would unlock her door and go to him and they would talk for hours. She would do all the talking as she misses talking with her mother tongue.
One day, after work, she didn’t go straight home. She took a walk in the park in the fresh air. It was an autumn day and the wind was blowing swiftly. She passed by two of his friends. They pointed at her and started talking. They both laughed. She knew they were making fun of their friend as always. She went by the lake. She sat at the shore and touched the water. She thought of her old life.
She found out that she loves her new life; despite the challenges she goes through everyday. Despite the hard living she’s taking; she enjoys every single second of it. She enjoys spending the money she gets from working on her own. She enjoys talking with her friend for hours after his friends leave. She enjoys listening to his friends conversing in Arabic and thinking she couldn’t understand.
And though she misses her parents, and thought she misses her brothers, and though she still remembers her lover, everything has changed. All the past is nothing but a faded memory. What she has is her present and her future.
She thought of her friend. She thought of all the good stuff he has done to her and how thankful she is for finding him. She thought of the way his love grew slowly in her heart. Unlike her first lover, who occupied her heart in a split second. The way she loved each of them was different. Her former lover came like a hurricane, but left her in despair. This lover came like the swift wind that blows gently down an alley and brings with it smells of flowers and whispers of lovers in the dark. She will always love the first one; he will always occupy a space in her heart. But she will dedicate her whole life for her friend-lover. The one who helped her get through her worst nightmares and never hesitated in offering a hand whenever she needed it. But she never told him about her love. And she knew she could never tell him. She would always keep her love a secret and serve him as best as she could.
A tear left her eye and splashed into the lake. She said her last good-bye to her former lover. She said her last good-bye to her past. She kissed the winds and asked them to take her kisses to her family back home.
She went back to her apartment. She was fresh and anew. Her old spirit came back to her. And she looked as beautiful as that first day her former lover saw her. She walked into the apartment with a smile. Everyone in there went silent and they all stared at her. Something was different about her. No one but her friend ever noticed how beautiful she was or how her eyes shone when she looked at him.
He knew she was in love. And he knew he loves her, too. But he never dared to tell her. He kept it a secret and did a very good job at keeping it from showing. He loved her ever since that first day when she walked out of the bathroom freshly clean. He loved the way she looked at the floor with flushed cheeks. He loved her shyness, though she has always tried to pretend like she wasn’t shy at all. He loved the way she kept his things tidy. He loved the way she poured all her love and affection in the meals she ****ed for him. He loved the way she kept a fresh flower on his desk, with a little note that carried a different sentence everyday. He loved the way she encouraged him to study and tried to help him as best as she could. He loved the way she remembered his engagements and reminded him of them at the start of each new day. He loved the way she reminded him to pray his five prayers. He loved the way she kept fresh towels for him every morning to bathe. He simple loved everything about her, even the way she smiled and the way she cried. But he never dared tell her how he felt. He was afraid the love he saw in her eyes was deceiving him, and that it was really her love to her lover in the past.
Their lives went on. She never knew how much he loved her. And he never had the courage to tell her about his growing love.

Angel
23-06-2002, 02:46 PM
The years passed. He finished his years of school and was preparing to go back home. She had collected money already and was able to live on her own by now. She placed an add in the newspaper asking for a roommate.
She helped him pack. She kept her tears tight inside. She didn’t want him to know. She knew he had a great future ahead of him. That he would go back, he would be happy to see his family after all this time, he would find a good job and he would marry a girl his parents choose for him. Deep inside, she wished him the best, as she knew he deserved the best.
He hid his love under a veil of a “strictly-friendship” face. He never showed her any sign of how he felt. He went on packing his stuff and asking her to take good care of herself.
Before he left, he made sure she had his e-mail address and he had hers. They made a promise of sending an e-mail a week to tell each other how each one’s life is going.
She made him a little good-bye party. She spilled her sadness and love into the *****ng. She spilled her passion and her ache into the decorations. She invited all his friends. It was the most beautiful good-bye party he had. But the saddest as well.
After everyone was gone, she cleaned up and washed the dishes. Tomorrow he would leave and she would have to give the keys back to their owner and move to her new flat. She would meet her roommate the next morning, as well, and they would start a new life.
She finished the dishes and put everything back in order. The night fell. He was in his room packing his last things. She went out and sat on the steps. She put her head on her knees and cried. She cried like she never cried before. She looked up at the heavens and prayed with all her heart. She prayed for him. She wished him happiness and good fortune wherever the road might take him. She didn’t know that he was looking at her from the window and crying as well.
The morning came. His friends picked him to transport him to the airport. She said good-bye and stayed behind to lock up. As soon as he left, she took out the picture she stole while he was packing and kissed it and cried. She finished locking up crying. She handed the keys crying. She met her new roommate and they both went to the flat. She was still crying. She went inside to her room and started unpacking her little belongings. She put his picture on her bedside, got out her teddy bear, hugged him and cried.
She heard the door knocking. Her roommate said she would get it. She kept on looking at his picture and crying. Her roommate called her. She said that the owner of the flat wanted her. She wiped her tears and went out. To her shock, she found her lover and his friends (Who all had questioning looks on their faces) at the door. She ran to him and gave him the first real hug she ever gave a guy. She kissed him her first kiss and cried. He spoke to her in Arabic; he told her he couldn’t leave her. He loved her. His friends laughed and said he was crazy because she couldn’t understand a word of what he was saying. She looked at them and asked them to keep their mouths shut (in Arabic) and looked at him and told him she loves him, too. She told him that she knew she wouldn’t have lasted a week without him.
They waited for the next flight home. She sat beside him in the plane. Her whole life passed in front of her. She thanked God for loving her so. She knew that ever since the start, when she thought no one loved her, that God loved her. His love was the greatest of all. He gave her life to her. He made it all worthwhile. And He made her happy.
She was going to meet his family in a few hours. They would take her to see her family. She would marry him. And they would live happily ever after…

The End

KHUDER_SA
24-06-2002, 11:12 AM
WOW….how terrific this story is
At the beginning I was reluctant to read this story as I noticed it to be too long to be read….then I started reading the first few lines for the sake of knowing what it’s all about….unintentionally I found myself living the story as I was part of it, I’ve interacted with it as I was watching a movie…..all of a sudden I found myself have read it all without feeling the one and a half hours time I spent in reading it…

Although it is an imaginary story, yet, the tremendous talent of the writer made it appears to be as if it is a real story for me as a reader…

Angel.....If this is your own writing then I would say you are away beyond expectations …..keep on achieving such an excellence…..

Angel
24-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Well

I am left speechless

honostly, i didn't expect anyone to read the whole story as it is quite long

but really

i have no comments right now

thanks alot

your few words of comment are worth a million buck

Sincerely,
Angel

ROMEO
30-06-2002, 03:58 AM
Angel

True Love always comes without warning

Real passion strikes smoothly with which u can't resist nor u can say NO.......

how could I thank u for u such a beautiful story which stole my whole senses to read from it's start till the last words....

I was really shocked from the very beginnig from such huge story, but eventually I knew that I'm terribly wrong while diving gradually to every line and each agnoy withen...........that led me towards the happy ending which came after a breathtaking series of miseries and misfortunate fates.

The Question here............

can we get deceived by love from the 1st blink ..?

if it isn't , then why she fell in it at the start, unless she wanted to fool her self at fisrt 4 the sake of unleashing the loneliness chains

~~~~~~

outstanding topic my dear friend which I read several times , and it' really deserves to be sticked as it shows us the noteworthy writer, the splendid pen which will shines forever by such amazing stories locked safe withen ......

Thanks alot my dear friend and I wish u & ur pen the very best luck 4 future stories( BUT MAKE IT shorter will ya(*_^))

with all my regards

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Angel
30-06-2002, 01:54 PM
Well... Thanks ROMEO

u left me speechless indeed

My cheecks went red reading your lines

But really, thanks a bunch

and don't worry.. this's the longest thing I have ever written

I just went blind and I kept on writing and writing and writing and in no time, I found myself face to face with this long story.. To tell you the truth, I, myself, was shocked from the length of it

But mind you, she did love the first one, with all her heart

maybe she was lonely, maybe she was looking for such a passionate love, but she really did love him

but the thing is.. There is always a place in each person's heart for a new love when the first one gets lost

there's always a medicine for the lonely, aching heart

and the main point is: There's ALWAYS a loving God, even if our eyes decieved us and we couldn't see His great love

Thanks again for your words

Truly
Angel

Angel
30-06-2002, 02:04 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GOD...!!!

I just noticed that my story is (Muthabatah

Thank you.. That's truly a great honor for me

:D :D :D :D :D

ROMEO
02-07-2002, 12:10 AM
Hi there my dear Angel

I'm so pleased to have u here my friend and the story caught my mind so did it's details

anyhow...........LOVE won't demolish ever..as long as she chose the best regardless to the lost passion..

My dear friend......

Don't thank ROMEO coz he didn't do anything and wishing u the best in the upcoming stories

weeeeeeee r waiting 4 the Angel to descend upon our life

Have a nice time here

bye

The_Soul
03-07-2002, 09:20 PM
æÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇá ÎíÈå åÐí ãÈ Story åÐí Novel

:hap:

Sorry bro don't be mad i'm just kidding looool

BackShadow
04-07-2002, 09:48 PM
Hi angy

I really enjoy reading this terrific story

but i think it is romantic more than it can become real

and i think that you spend a long time showing us

the full detail of this store

so if you count how many `she` inside you story

you will find that you use it so many times

the reader want to know the idea of the story

without looking for the full details

so you can go straightly to your target of the story

without describing some unuseful things

Thanks a lot for this story

and keep going

Best Wishes

Angel
06-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Hi the_soul

lol.. thanks anyways.. I bet u didn't read it

BackShadow

thanks for pointing that out.. but that is the whole point, it is a story

using SHE and HE adds up to the idea as there r no names in the story, if u noticed

Thank you and i will try to keep that in mind next times.. but that is what stories are about, giving details

:SMIL:

ÇÈæÝåÏ
28-07-2002, 02:13 PM
ãæÖæÚ ããÜÜÜíÒ

æÞÜÜÏ ÊÜã æÖÜÜÚ äÓÎÜÜÉ ãäÜÜå

Ýí ÏÑÉ ÇáãæÇÖíÚ ÇáãÊãíÜÜÜÒÉ

ÝãÈÑæß ÇÎÊäÇ ÇäÌÜÜÜÜá

Angel
28-07-2002, 02:21 PM
åáÇ ÃÈæ ÝåÏ..

ÔÑÝÊ ÞÕÊí..

ãÔßæÑ æãÇÞÕÑÊ

æãÇåÐÇ ÇáÇ ÍÇÝÒ áí áÃÞÏã ÇáãÒíÏ... æÇáÃÝÖá...

æßáå ãä ÐæÞßã...

ãÇÃäÇ ÇáÇ Èßã....
:SMIL: