المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Mom ...What is...?????

الوجه الآخر
27-07-2002, 05:38 AM
Hii read this story & plzz don't misunderstand me ok..

What is SEX???

One day in an emergency waiting room, a little girl turned to her mother and asked, "What is sex?" People turned their full attention to Mom. I mean, this was better than whatever was on the waiting-room television. I mean this was real life. Exciting. What was Mom going to say? How do you answer a six-year-old girl? What is sex? this is one hot topic. You know, kids seem to know so much more than I did at their age; they are exposed more to so much more these days on television and at the movies. How was Mom going to answer?

I'm the kind of guy who just goes ahead and answers the question right away, like I not only know the answer, but understand the question. So I'm curious how Mom is going to tell this little girl about how babies are made. Or how Mom is going to dodge this difficult question. I mean, is Mom going to talk to a little child about safe sex? I'm pretty sure Mom is not going to talk about ways to have sex; although you just really never know what might happen in the emergency room.

But she surprises me; she doesn't think in the way I think or respond the way I usually respond. Instead, she pauses. I hardly ever pause. She then thoughtfully asks her daughter, "What do you mean, dear?" The little girl responds, "Well, Mom, I was looking at this paper, and it says sex--M/F. Am Ian M or an F?" Mom's face breaks into a huge smile. The waiting room patrons resume their usual chatter.
And I laugh. I would have answered the wrong question. I had heard the question, but I really did not listen to what the little girl was saying.

Adam saperston
Submitted by Kathleen Kelly

:DThat was a story & an experience that I've enjoyed reading it. It could happen to any one of us. U know how is children & their strange question that some time they ask and misunderstood by us... I mean if I was that guy in the story I may think as he did... & that is bad I know (Mo7،¦ ta3ban I know LoOoL) ،K well I hope u have enjoyed reading the story as I did & learned from it. See ya all byyyye

Notice: the story was taken from Chicken Soup for the Collage soul:D

ROMEO
27-07-2002, 06:34 AM
Hi there buddy... good 2 see ya once again but this time in ur own topic

anyhow.....

Kids have differnet waiess of thinking than us, regarding to so many reasons , such as age..etc and I'm sure that everyone know them.They do have their odd aspectcs on observing things , words , phrases, which let them contemplating the unvierse that surrounds them thoroughly.

Kids imagintive fields r so wide that we as adults sometimes get embarrassed from some sort of really confussing questions that our loveones may get throw & evoke in their minds innocently

OTHER FACE

thanks 4 ur participating and hope 2 see ur next topics very soon

with all my love

Angel
27-07-2002, 12:26 PM
Hi the other face

Thanks for sharing the story with us

It is sure good to pause and think about the question before giving the answer

If I were in her place, I would simple either ignore my daughter.. or ask her to stop asking me such questions

and that would only make her more curious to know.. and she might go asking in the wrong places and getting all the wrong answers

Thanks again

Keep it up

الوجه الآخر
29-07-2002, 07:18 AM
:SMIL:

with my regards