المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : *)(في الدنمارك:رسم صور المسيح عاريا على الواقيات الجنسيه)(*

عمر باعقيل
05-02-2006, 09:09 PM
استغفر الله ...
انا شقت وقاحه ولكن مثل هالكلام عمري ماشفت,وكنت مترددا من كتابه الموضوع استحياء من نبينا عيسى -ع-

اثناء تصفحي لموقع جريده (يولاند بوست) الدنماركيه فاجأني العنوان التالي

'Like Jesus with an erect penis'

ترجمتها بالعربي : مثل عيسى المنتصب القضيب !!!!!!!!!!

وزبده المقال انه نوع من التبرير للرسومات المسيئه المصطفى-ص- من خلال سرد مثال عن الحريه التي يعيشونها والمتمثله من رسم نبي الله عيسى (عاريا) منتصبا قضيبه على علبه للواقيات الجنسيه !!!!!!!!!!

وكأنهم يقولون: يامسلمين انتوا ليش زعلانين على نبيكم, ترى نحن نرسم نبينا بنفس الطريقه !!!

الصراحه انا للحينه مب مستوعب هالكلام واترك التعقيب لكم بلاضافه للنص الاصلي !

Freedom of expression is important, but so is respect for other people, according to vice prime minister Bendt Bendtsen.
Bendtsen, the chairman of the conservative party and minister of economic and business affairs, said in an interview with daily newspaper Jyllands-Posten that freedom of speech was an important right, but it also carried with it an obligation to use good judgement.

Jyllands-Posten's decision to publish 12 caricatures of Mohammed has created a row that has pitted Denmark against the Muslim world.

'What Jyllands-Posten did is totally legal. I've got nothing against freedom of speech - it is important for us all - but if it can offend and hurt a lot of people, why use freedom of speech for that? This is about respecting other people's cultures,' Bendtsen said.

Bendtsen compared the 12 Jyllands-Posten caricatures of Mohammed to pictures of Jesus with an erect penis painted by Danish artist Jens Jørgen Thorsen.

'I was deeply affected by them. I didn't like them. Those are some of the same emotions,' he said, pointing out that it was not unheard of for Danes to get upset over misused religious symbols: Two summers ago, a grocery store was forced to stop selling flip flops with pictures of Jesus after religious groups complained.

Bendtsen said Danish newspapers could possibly learn something from US newspapers, which tended not to try to push the limits of what was permissible.

'In the US, freedom of expression is also important. At the same time, there is also a tradition of showing consideration for others,' he said.

'Religion is a deeply personal thing for a lot of people. I felt offended

by the pictures of Jesus. Nor was I too keen

http://www.jp.dk/english_news/artike...352:fid=11324/ (http://www.jp.dk/english_news/artikel:aid=3533352:fid=11324/)

الباندا
05-02-2006, 09:25 PM
:180:

:drr05_35:

تحياتي

المتيم
05-02-2006, 10:24 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
مع انني احببت ان اتابع الاخبار من بعيد و الا ارد الا على ما استفذني من مواضيع
في الحقيقة لم ارى مثيلا لهذه الوقاحة و الجراءة على انبياء الله و رسوله الاعند هؤلاء الحنازير لعنهم الله
نحن نؤمن بعيسى ايضا و نحزن من اجله
ان لا اعرف باي عقلية ابتلو هؤلاء القوم المتخلفين اسال الله ان يجعل كيدهم في نحورهم و ان يبرء انبياءه و رسله مما تجرؤ به عليهم
اشكرك على اهتمامك بامر دينك
وان شاء الله ترزق الفردوس الاعلى و رضى الله و رسوله عنك نيجتا لغيرتك على دينك
و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

ahmed habeeb
06-02-2006, 03:06 PM
الباندا

دُرري نشيط
........الفتنة نائمة************************* **موقظها

.............................. ...او كما قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

.............وكانوا لا ينهون عن منكر فعلوه.............

او كما قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

من راى منكم منكرا فل يغيره .............................. .

EDrara
06-02-2006, 08:48 PM
لعنهم الله
اسخطهم الله
أبادهم الله

لا يتورعون بالتعرض للأنبياء عليهم الصلاة والسلام

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

إبراهيم المحيا
07-02-2006, 02:22 PM
عليهم لعنة الله