المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ~*~ Your personality through your name ~*~

~*~Melody~*~
15-03-2002, 03:33 PM
Hiiii

Can you imagine that you might come to know some of your characteristic through your name...?
Well...I'm not saying that it is true...
It is just something interesting to see

You can try it at least and see how much of it applies on you

Here is the link...
Just write your name in the empty box of the query near the bottom of the page then click (submit)and read what they might say about your personality...

http://kabalarians.com/gif/title.gif (http://kabalarians.com/gkh/your.htm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

الأصيـــــــــل
15-03-2002, 08:19 PM
Hi all....
i tray it And look what i found

Hail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hail as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous. You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic. This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do. You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements. Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation. There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature. You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess. Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head. You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CooooooooooooooooooooooooL ;)

~*~Melody~*~
16-03-2002, 03:55 PM
Hiii

I'm glad you liked it

I wonder how much of it is true....?
;)

Thank you.....

Best wishes...

http://www.quickinspirations.com/courtney/qi207/line.gif

BackShadow
16-03-2002, 09:55 PM
Hi .... i really enjoy visiting this page

but ... i think there is a small problem

my name is mohammed

i found so many mohammed there

like :

Mohammed

Mohammad

Mohamad

Mohamed

Mohamd

Mhmd

and much more

and every one of them is deferent form the others

so .. witch one i should take

Best Regards

ROMEO
19-03-2002, 08:08 PM
Hi Charm

it's without a word a wonderful site that u gave us....

thanks alot my dear partner

this is my result........:)

Turki

The name of Turki has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control. At times, you are very inspired, desiring to be with people and to entertain others as the "life of the party," while at other times you are aloof and choose to remove yourself entirely from association. You crave understanding and affection but your intensity of desire and your self-consciousness prevent you from finding the happiness you desire. You have suffered many disappointments and misunderstandings because of your inability to express your inner thoughts. You could experience sensitivity in the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs, causing tuberculosis, asthma, or depletion of your energies.

--------

Hi shadow...........

there's no problem at all.......... just put ur real name pal....

the one that every one knows it....

ofcourse u figure out what I mean .......
;) :D ::*

~*~Melody~*~
19-03-2002, 08:11 PM
Hi there....
I'm glad that you enjoyed it...
But...
Why do you like to complicate things?
How do you write your name??

I think you write it as (Mohammed) ...right?

The analysis depends on the letters of the name that's why I think it is different even if you changed just one letter....

Good Luck...
I hope that the analysis would come up to your satisfaction
I guess it would perhaps tell of a personality which is slightly naughty...LOL......just kidding.

Thank you

~*~Melody~*~
19-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Hi......
What a coincidence...!
It seems we were writing our replies at the same time

امسك الخشب......LOL

A nice analysis....I wonder how much does it apply on you?

You are most welcome
I hope that all would really really enjoy the site

best wishes...

hardboy
24-03-2002, 02:20 PM
Hiiiiiiii

::[ ::[ ::[

Majid

Your first name of Majid creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner. Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature. Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism. In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement. It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances. Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.

well it seems that it works fine almost 80% true

thanks

::[

~*~Melody~*~
31-03-2002, 03:23 PM
Hi there Hardboy...
Would u ever be an easy boy..;)...(just joking)..Sorry for being so late....

So the analysis proved to be 80% correct...that's nice..

Thank you ...& hope we'd see more of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~