ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : fatness ?????????????

ÇáãÎÊáÝ
26-06-2002, 02:10 AM
fatness

The prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said “a man has not filled-up a vessel worst than his belly, it is sufficient for a man some few bites which support his stamina, it is necessary to take more, then one third of the space for food, a third for the water and a third for respiration.” [Refer to Iman Ahmed, Turmizi and others] He also said “the stomach is the house of ailments”. Now science discovered that from health point of view, fatness indicated a defect in the assimilation of nourishment due to excessive fat or ill-functioning of endocrine glands. However, hereditary does not play a major role in fatness as some people think. Researches confirmed that fatness has dire consequences on the human body. An American Insurance company has published statistics inducting that the more increase in the lines of waist belt the more decrease in the rate of human age. Men whose waist surrounding is more that the chest surrounding have higher rate of death. The research also confirmed that the Urine diabetes disease targets the fat person rather than the normal person. Fatness has a negative effects on the organs of the body, particularly the heart. The fat replaces some of the cells of the heart muscles & directly affects its proper function. The prophet Mohammed (PBUH) has rightly warned against fatness when he said “the stomach is the house of ailments”. The above mentioned research also warned against using medicines to decrease weighs. The best way to decrease weigh & keep the body normal and fit is to follow the directives and guidance of Allah who ordered us not to take food excessively. Allah says “O children of Adam! Wear your beautiful apparel at every time & place of prayer: eat and drink: But waste not by excess, For Allah love not the wasters” [7:31]. Therefore, it was before fourteen centuries Islam explained the importance of adapting a moderate and normal nourishment system that created moderate and balanced weighs. Islam preceded the modern medical references in warning against excess in taking food and the negative of fatness. To protect the digestive system, the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said, “the origin of every ailment is excessive eating of food” [Refer to Eljamie Elsageer] This saying by the prophet indicated the importance of protecting the digestive system which will lead to protecting the whole body against self poisoning resultant from excessive eating. Excessive eating & eating before digesting the previous meal lead to burden the digestive system, inflammations in the digestive system as well as multiplying harmful bacteria in it. Consequently it releases its poisons in blood, respiratory system, urinary system and kidneys and defection them. Therefore, here we find the miraculous significance if Quran & the sayings of the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) which aimed to protect the healthy of man by advising him not to take excessive food and & not to be fat very lately, modern medicine reached to this Islamic fact. Source: “Scientific Miracles in Islam & Sunna Nabawia” By: Mohammed Kamil Abdel Sammad

almuktalef

ROMEO
30-06-2002, 04:05 AM
I'll be BACK HAMDAN(*_^)

ÇáãÎÊáÝ
01-07-2002, 04:01 AM
TURKKKKKKKKKKKKKe

Tnka Ghareb turk your answer this ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿
She deserve she is supervisor on this forum at doubt in that ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿
The apparent understand meaning wanted ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ from ( ( the fatness ) ):hap:

ROMEO
01-07-2002, 11:58 PM
Hmadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

what r u (tehbeb) come on will ya ....take it easy

I didn't do nothing ..I swear by my LOrd

who is she ....????

Man I think u r drunk as usual ......

so be cooooool& stay from ROmeo

I warned ya

ÇáãÎÊáÝ
02-07-2002, 07:16 PM
turkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Diplomatic answer from you vision habit meant from you to is

Reality .........They were reality

They were reality

They were reality

Or manage ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿
My greetings to you

ROMEO
02-07-2002, 08:09 PM
Hamdan be off will ya

it seems that u r really in a bad mode lately and it's quite obivous my dear friend

just have some iced tea with lemon and set back

Çááåã ÇäÊ ÇáÔÇÝí ÇáãÚÇÝí íÇÇÇÑÍã ÇáÑÇÍãíä