المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ...your kiss according to your

عسوله
30-04-2002, 07:53 PM
Aries: Your kisses are quick and passionate fits of lustful pleasure that are there and then gone.
Taurus: Your kisses linger; they are deliberate, heartfelt and they can go on and on and on…

Gemini: Your kisses are interrupted by spasms of giggles, smiles and funny observations.

Cancer: Your kisses are warm and tender, and you never want to let them go.

Leo: Your kisses are wild and uninhibited, biting and clawing; you expect applause for your performance.

Virgo: Your kisses are so subtle and tidy, your lover only notices them once you've finished.

Libra: You're too busy worrying about your breath to really get into your kisses.

Scorpio: You skip the kiss and get to straight to whatever comes next for you.

Sagittarius: Your kisses are surprising, spontaneous affairs that leave the kissed wanting more.

Capricorn: Your kisses are intense moments of sublime relief from the stress of your day.

Aquarius: Your kisses are wet and messy, and you tend to keep your eyes open.

Pisces: Your kisses are starry-eyed, amorous and long-lasting

ملحوظه للمشرفين: اذا كان الموضوع يتنافى مع اخلاقيات المنتدى أرجو منكم المسارعه بحذفه.
مع تحياتي

ROMEO
30-04-2002, 08:33 PM
hi there my dear>>>>>>>عســـوله

ur horoscopes that u've brought here r amazing especially when they r dealing with the most lovable feelings that any lover can show or express to his/her beloved.

thanks alot 4 giving us this opprotunity to learn from such words

by the way ...........here's my personal opinion about horoscopes which I hope that u don't mind if I say here regardless to the above information............I really don't believe in such things......I do think that those guys who write them .. they only give u mirage hopes and they always try to tell u their insight according to ur planet's movement and the solar system positions......

I really believe that God is the only one who knows better than any creature , as he the all KNOWING,about the future and no matter happens is only something that he gave his word to be occured from the very begining..

anyhow.......I loved ur 1st participation here with us and I'm looking forward that u always do as far as our concern in sharing E topics, ideas.. etc......

P.S.. don't worry dear......... u can write anything here as long as it doesn't hurt anyone's feeling nor breaks the regulations of the Forum that r based on our respectable morals

thanks alot dearعســـوله

عسوله
01-05-2002, 01:23 AM
thanks alot for reading my topics and encouraging me to participate in your section
and about the horsoscopes i dont belive on it also but i thought that thay brought it from statistical poeration(i mean my topic) but if i am wrong so thanks for the advice i am gonna keep it in my mind

mna3nish
01-05-2002, 11:14 AM
hello Dear honeyah" 3asool"
what you just said is something about kissing , i think it is so nice topic but dont you know that alot of ppl get*** when they hear that words ..lol

* الـمـنـتـظـر *
22-05-2002, 07:06 PM
I no he made speak an Alanglizia by a good form but I wished

the participation here by my kisses

By the printing I from the leo infantes and and that is she my kisses

My greetings

:D

]v[سوسة لزوزة]v[
23-05-2002, 12:16 AM
اهلين منعنش
سوري على التأخير في الرد بس اختي مرة مشغولة لشوشتها
عموما انا حرد بدالها وابلغك شكرها وتحياتها :)

]v[سوسة لزوزة]v[
23-05-2002, 12:19 AM
هلالالالا مرزوع :D
بالله ترجم الفرنسي الله يسعدك :p
وعموما شكرا شكرا على المشاركة :)
التوقيع ..
بالنيابة عن عسولة
ســوســة لـــــــــــــــزوزة :D