ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Last 12 hours in Jesus' Life

SeReNaDe
08-05-2004, 03:41 PM
I've seen (THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST) lately. That movie which is telling the story of crucifying Jesus by the Jews, for sure from Christian perspective

The movie is showing the craftiness and the slyness of the Jews. They insisted on crucifying Jesus, even after they gave him a severe punishment. Christians believe that Jews are sly and betrayer and so do we
Jews took legal action against Mel Gibson the Producer of the film

This is in the Holy Quran…the personality of the Jew
Allah Almighty said"…those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines…."Al-Maidah 60
Jews in all ages are the same…….

Petals
09-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Hello again

SeReNaDe <-- I've wrote it this time.lol:221:

It's a pleasure having you here again.

Now to Passion Of The Christ.
On my side, I've refused to see the movie, though it was with me for over a week...why?

The reasons are actually listed here in a reply by me to a subject written by our dear,wonderful,kind and sweet friend that we miss so much, AlamaLL.. :256:

You can find it here on the link below:

http://www.dorarr.ws/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12355

But I don't mind sharing it here as an English version .lol

I refused to see the movies coz :

1- We shouldn't see any image figure to any prophet or a massenger by Allah, remember the great movie ( Al Resalah ) by Mustaffa Al Akkad?
He didn't even bring any figure to AboBakir,Omar,Uthman, and still at the beginning the movie were criticized and banned in some countries for bringing Humzzah and others.

2- The wrong story the movie is telling, we all know and believe for sure that Jesus is not dead and his appeariance later in life would proof that, as the Quraan has told us.

This story is not like any other stories that r coming from Christian and Jews books, that our responds to them is we don't believe and don't disbelieve becoz we don't know whether they are true or not.

No Jesus story in their books has been proofed to be wrong by Allah, so in the end the story is wrong.
So what the movie is accusing Jews of is wrong.

We've got into a trap, and it's our hatred,and anger we carry towards Jews or to specify to Israelis.

Why does we need a completely wrong story to proof the cruel and mean Jews are?
Isn't what they are doing towards Palestinians every day is a reasonable and an on going proof?

Why do we need to use a wrong idea that means dealing with disbelieving what we've know in Islam.

Tell me, u'd go to someone who's not Muslim,and argue bout Jews, their hatred towards Muslims and what r they doing.
Now to proof it in away that he would understand, u'd say look what they've done to Jesus in Passion Of The Christ?!!

W-R-O-N-G

And the way the movie is done, as they've said , is so great and tears dropping!
So those who's have a lil faith would be even more attempt to believe it!

Oh, I think I've said so much

So.

Be safe SeReNaDe, thanx for pulling me out here.

And keep on shining.

Petals

SeReNaDe
10-05-2004, 01:06 AM
Hey there
in fact my subject was telling the same thing u did...actually i just wanted to say something...Jews & Christians they are our enemy..and i've talked about that in my first post here

and if u asked me if i have seen Al Resalah ...that bad movie my answer is no

coz i don't like Egyptian's movies....i see what hollywood makes...and this doesn't mean i believe them..or i admire them...i'm not a teenager fool boy....i passed that age safely:181:

and i don't think it's that great sin to see this movie....but i'm lookin' to the other side....of it....YOU GOT THE STORY FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH
even if i know the truth from the depth of my heart....then...i can dispute...coz i knew the fake and the real story ..i believe in Allah..and Quran is from Allah..

movies give you the history easier but don't count on them

thx for ur reply...thx for ur try ..writing my name

by the way.........i'm writing this...hardly...i could barely see the keyboards |347|

MoStWaNtEd
13-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Hmm... hey nice subject u know i have it in my home and i just saw a few from it and tilling u the truth it's disgusting movie i've ever seen i just turn it off and and alot things in it contrary with our Islam .

In other word BAD MOVIE

PEACE

Petals
15-05-2004, 10:44 PM
SeReNaDe I'll be back for you soon.
Don't you think that I've forget you on this subject :221:

But I only wanted to say welcome back Mo0ony :181:

Petals

SeReNaDe
19-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Any time ma'am...........i'm waiting you with bells on!!!;)

Petals
20-05-2004, 12:59 AM
<<and if u asked me if i have seen Al Resalah ...that bad movie my answer is no
coz i don't like Egyptian's movies....i see what hollywood makes...and this doesn't mean i believe them..or i admire them...i'm not a teenager fool boy....i passed that age safely>>

So you value that movie, on the bad acting, as you valued POTC as a good movie concidering the good acting plus directing.

I've seen Al Resalah in my early ages, when as a young girl don't value those movies in that term, only good story and bad story.
Regardless whether the movie was bad or good, I love it, and still, it told a good respectable tears dropping story.

Joy, and anger, I've read b4 that an American went to a movie rent shop, he found nothing special, so he decided to take Al-Resalah with him, he saw it and embraced Islam.
A great value added to it, when a man who's used to see those block-busters movies, embraced Islam over one.

Now I think also, there's an English version -with non Muslims- actors of the movie.
Al-akkad, said that he used to bring the Arabian actors to do a seen,then bring the western actors to do the same one.

There r many stories bout that movie, but I guess it's enough here.

<<and i don't think it's that great sin to see this movie....but i'm lookin' to the other side....of it....YOU GOT THE STORY FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH
even if i know the truth from the depth of my heart....then...i can dispute...coz i knew the fake and the real story ..i believe in Allah..and Quran is from Allah>>

A fact, we intend to believe what we see more , how?
When it become a habit,then silence is agreeing.

1-If you -now- know the story, believe it's untrue in ur heart, then why quoting it on how BAD Jews are?
It's not true, no matter how horrible the Jews were, still.

2- Children, they intend to believe what they say more, I was totally surprised when my young bro asked me, whether Jesus were crossed or not, and he did learn the whole story from school!!!

But still he need a verification, now i was there to tell the truth, and almost crossed him over that Q :217:
But now, I thought whether I have a 10 y.o kid, sees the movie, never asked and believed..

That's some of many, on both hands..

So I'll leave you now..

It's great to have you here.

Oh and I have another thing, I'll add it to ur other subject some how next week..So be ready to fight ;)

Petals

SeReNaDe
20-05-2004, 02:54 PM
ßÇÊÈ ÇáÑÓÇáÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ : Petals

[Oh and I have another thing, I'll add it to ur other subject some how next week..So be ready to fight ;)

Petals

Other subject,,,somehow,,,,next week.....are you crossin' swords with me ma'am?:SMIL: |320|

ok i'm waitin' u ...coming...riding your white horse , wearing ur armor..carrying ur pike...but i won't fight u ...i'll drop my sword..i'll take off my armor....if u wanna kill me do it right away....as a noble man..i can't fight a woman ;)

--------
looooooool....

i'm ready to exchange bouqutes of flowers....good luck girl

MoStWaNtEd
21-05-2004, 01:27 AM
hmmm.... girls war nice very nice i'm so intersting

I'm with u Petals go 4 it i know u can do it lol :181:

Petals
23-05-2004, 10:26 PM
|326|

What GIRLS ?!!!!!!!!

Mo0onY |309|

Petalsooo

SeReNaDe
24-05-2004, 12:15 AM
some1 here is barking up the wrong tree.......MoStWaNtEd

i'm not seenin' girls here......it's only petals;)

MoStWaNtEd
24-05-2004, 11:59 PM
OHHH::]

sorry i'm really sorry i thought u ... man sometimes i get everything wrong stupid i'm

again sorry

PEACE

SeReNaDe
27-05-2004, 02:01 AM
Never mind....it's ok.....:SMIL: