المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Memories

MoStWaNtEd
09-04-2004, 05:13 AM
OK i know this is kind of crazy but i like it and i like every1 share it with me

i'm trying 2 remeber things that we did it or see it when we was kids anything this will bring 2 our thoughts alot of beautiful memories or maybe bad 1 this memories we can't forget it at all it's always made us laugh from it and make us wondering how is it life fast? and wish 4 once that's life be back again maybe we do alot of things or make things diffierent.

Try Cartoons, attitudes and of course boys and girls war lol

I'll let u ppl start first

PEACE

الوجه الآخر
09-04-2004, 05:49 AM
hi most wanted

I was thinking of the same subject & iwas collecting things for it

but my subject was about cartoon the old one old cartoons movies...

any way it's the same good that u brought the topic for us...

i'll be back

Best Regards
:SMIL:

*همس الورد*
09-04-2004, 10:53 AM
looooooooooooooooool boys and girls wor:221:

u meen me and my cosine:220:

always fighting with him and always craying from him:148:

hehehehehehehe

c u with another Memories

Petals
11-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Memories.

Oh, u know my boys and girls memories r with you.

I donno really, I can't think of something now.
I can easily tell a Renad and YaZun story.:150:

Gemme time to collect my mind here.:266:

And I'll be so happy to hear other's stories. :221:

Petals

الوجه الآخر
14-04-2004, 09:00 AM
hi

I'm back

mmmm

I remember a song that we (me & my friends) used to sing it , offcourse we learned it at school...

it says>>>

There was a farmer has a dong a bingo was his name

B , I ,N ,G, O

B , I ,N ,G, O

B , I ,N ,G, O

and bingo was his name

it's noting right but it reminds of my childhood days

also another song

the more we'''ll be together togher the more we'll be together together the happier we'll be
mmm i don't remember thae rest of the song

mmmm

what else

yes i remeber the lovely song about london bridge
it start with

london bridge is fallen down fallen down fallen dow
london bridge is fallen down my fair lady
build it up with iron & selvir

.... naaah also a forgot the rest of the song...

another one

our guide is quraan relegios is Islam this one i love it but also unfortunatlly i cannot remember it

yalla esh kaman

yes

Mary has a little lamp
his face was wihte as snow
evry time that mary went the lamp was sure to go
also i don't remember the rest

also the song about the little ducks
I used to sing this to my neece

ten little ducks went out one day
over the hells & far away
mother duck said quak quak quak
but only 9 little ducks came back

and the songs go on until we reach nuber 1

one little duck went out one day
over the hells & far away
mother duck said quak quack quack
but none of the duck came back

also another numbers song

one little two little three little indeans
four little five little six little indeans
seven little eight little nine little indeans
ten little indeans boys

and then u repeat the song but u count down starting from ten

anothr one
this is the way we wash our face so early in the morning
loool
i dont remeber the rest

well

those some of the songs that we use to sing it

hope u like it

:D

With My regards
:256:

MoStWaNtEd
14-04-2004, 10:51 PM
i'm glad u like this subjict all of u i'm so glad

lol Petals i remember 2 stories between me and u and of course u r the winner in the end some maybe u wont believe that i do remember it lol

Other Face u r so OLD so dust OhOhOh i remember some specially london bridge that's was so old anyway i'm glad that u do like it.
Hey Whisper thx 4 sharing us ur memories :SMIL:

Ok as 4 me let me tell u first the boys and girls war it's between me and my older sis the oldest i remember that was in Jeddah in our old house the lovely 1 of course like always ppl came 2 my house and my bro down on the street i think plying with his elctronic bike the red 1 i think anyway after fighting my mom gives me 1 S.R i went 2 the store bring GAMBREE i think it was Fish Fash or the big 2 fingers anyway when my sis saw it she take it and open it and put it in a flat and she said we wanna taste 2 all of us i just cried and take some and eat it and crying and keep saying i will tell my mom(and eat) u r so savege (and eat) this is not fair (it's empty now and i started 2 yell) give me my Ryal until i slept lol

Hey do u ppl remember Basma and Abdo ,7kayat 3almyah , Gorgy , godzila , king kong, LEEDI, Bondog o Lozah , Sanshero , Alfares alsa'aer, Kabamaro my older sis love it Grandizer , Alrgal Al7dedi , Jazeert Alkanz the best ever

I remember a lovely song 2 is for a cartoon :

That's guy is really really Fox BEBEB ........
Road Runner this guy after u Road Runner ... I forgot

hey who remember Jonkar song in Jabaness

Coco Sabero Coco Sabero Gaga Gaga Gaga Sori ma Sori
i do remember it and i just laughed lol

PEACE

Petals
15-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Well so much bout my childhood to remember.
My mom said I was so quite in my first years, but then I turned into a pain.

Something I may not tell it but here, coz simply know may ppl will read it :150:

and also something which Mo0onY already know, is that I'm a somehow a good football ( soccer ) player. :130:

My big bro used to force me to play in his team, coz he knew that I can really play good.

Though I was punished from my mom each time, but guess what we never lose.

It's so sad that in this time little ones doesn't have the ability, nor the chance to play the same games we used to.

Now we don't let our children be out like b4.
And they also don't play the same games like us, we bring joys and toys in almost everything, and now, they either buy a toy, or never play.

Sad, though they seams to be more sense to things maybe more than what their parents were.

Any way.

Another story I've pulled out of the basket of memories.

Who's next.

Mo0ony you r so crazy bout kinda stuff :181:

Petals.

MoStWaNtEd
13-05-2004, 06:51 PM
OK I just was wondering when was the last time i've cried Hmm... it's really was along time ago so i just maybe u want 2 know the last time i've cried.
It happens when i was 11 years old (i told u long time) anyway i just came from my school and take my degree and of course i'm the first (hey don't laugh i was the first really) and i was so happy hehehehe now maybe i can convince my father 2 buy Street Fighter the game in the Family (2 old) lol anyway i was so happy my little sis was so unhappy her degree was bad (like always) anyway she started teasing like always and she keep like that until i get mad and i just grap her hair and then she started scream and then suddenly my father came and just grap my hair 2 and said feel it bonehead and then SLEEEEEEEEEET slapped me on the back of my head at first i didn't relized it was my father then i saw his arm and feel it 2 lol oh my god it's my dad i went 2 the roof and start crying and crying until my grandmum came (i missed u so much) and saw me and she said ur father did this right? i said yes and becoz of my little sis she said don't worry anyway she went 2 my father and talked 2 him and he came and congratulate me and he gives me 10 R.S that's only 4 u i couldn't say anything but my granmum took me 2 her and give me 100 R.S of course in that time 100 equal 500 coz we kid that's the final dreams after all this i didn't cry even when my grandmum died (i loved her so much) i couldn't cry in that time i wished 2 hit myself by hammer or something i don't know

PEACE

الوجه الآخر
14-05-2004, 01:33 AM
:SMIL:

no comment mostwanted

granmother r always sweet

takw care