المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : failure

legendary
08-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Greetings All

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You R A Failure, It Means--------You Have Not Succeeded.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You Accomplished Nothing, It Means--------You Have Learned Something.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------That You Have Been A Fool, It Means--------You Had A Lot Of Faith.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You've Been Disgraced, It Means--------You Were Willing To Try.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You Don't Have It, It Means---------You Have To Do Something In A Different Way.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You Are Inferior, It Means-------You Are Not Perfect.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You've Wasted Your Life, It Means--------You Have A Reason To Start Afresh.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You Should Give Up, It Means--------You Must Try Harder.

Failure Doesn't Mean--------You'll Never Make It, It Means--------It Will Take A Little Longer.

الوجه الآخر
08-04-2004, 11:54 AM
hi again brother

again another inspiring topic

and again i would say
it's all in our attitude & the way we veiw ourselves , the others & the world

really nice to have u with us

Best Regards
:181:

MoStWaNtEd
09-04-2004, 04:57 AM
COOL u r doing gr8 this is the beautiful words friend
i remembered a friend he said something 2 me i take it like a wisdom coz i didn't believed he said something like that he said:

if u did alot of experiments and goes all Faild u know now that's all experiments it's wrong and the possibility of succeeded is close now that's thing we should all know it (Murad)

i think like that lol

keep going man

PEACE

ROMEO
09-04-2004, 12:03 PM
remarkable sayings......I really need that to win over the nasty evil failure

thanks pal

wishing u the best

Petals
11-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Yes, I agree with each word, in the end Failure is an important part in our life.
Below is a part of email my frd Wafaa has sent me, and I guess I would share it with you all.
They may be another definition of Failure, but we all see life from a different sights.

Top 7 Definitions Of Failure

If someone asked how can we define failure, we can simply say that
Failure is an important part of your success, as much so, as not repeating your mistakes. :)

1. "Failing to act on the dreams and visions you have for yourself"

2. "Not picking yourself up after you mess up"

3. "Hurting others for personal gain, whether on purpose or accident"

4. "Failing to understand WHY you are on this planet in the first place"

5. "Failing to understand that you are here to serve others, and in exchange your needs will be taken care of"

6. "Failing to continually raise your standards each day"

7. "Accepting complacency"

Mo0ony, and now you're frds say 7ikammm?!!.

What would you call it ? Muradism ?!!

Later alligator!

Cheers folks.

Petals