المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ****employee Handbook****

الوجه الآخر
03-01-2004, 10:47 PM
UPDATED EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK

DRESS CODE

-It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary
If we see you wearing $350 Prada sneakers, and carrying a $600 Gucci Bag, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore you do not need a raise.
-If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
-If you dress in-between, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

SICK DAYS

We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness.
If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

PERSONAL DAYS
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday & Sunday.

RESTROOM USE
Entirely too much time is being spent in the restroom. There is now a strict 3 minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open and a picture will be taken. After your second offence, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category.

LUNCH BREAK

-Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.

-Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.

-Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim Fast

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation, and input should be directed elsewhere.

Have a nice week!
THE MANAGEMENT

LoOoL

just imagen that u have a a handbook like this... u'll be already a history from the first day of work...

With My Regards

Petals
05-01-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL Jo.

Well, we all should have handbooks like that.

:D

And I like this part most

<<PERSONAL DAYS
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday & Sunday.>>

Aha, could we do that to schools also, and instead of Sat & Sun, let's say Thu & Fri ?

:221:

Lovely topic my frd.

Petals

Busy
14-01-2004, 02:21 PM
:221:UP

PARDON ME ANOTHER FACE

okayyy

lets say in japan if imploy has a mistake

then his boss get to him a vication

:SMIL:have a nice weekend

Petals