- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6

الموضوع: *..Kids On Live..*

الصورة الرمزية Angel
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2002
    رقم العضوية : 732
    الاقامة : الرياض
    المشاركات : 733
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 23
    Array

*..Kids On Live..*

[l]

"Kids on Love"

Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. In a survey of 4-8 year olds, kids share their views on love. But what do little kids know about love? Read on and be surprised that despite their young and innocent minds, kids already have a simple but deep grasp of that four-letter word

1. Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other

2. Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your
    French fries without making them give you any of theirs

3. Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings

4. Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK

5. Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday

6. Love is if you hold hands and sit beside each other in the cafeteria. That means you're in love. Otherwise, you can sit across from each other and be okay

7. Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redbird

8. I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones

9. When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you

10. You can break love, but it won't die

[/l]
    بحكي لك أجمل حكاية

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor
    !The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything

رقم العضوية : 637

[l]Hi, Angle

Sweet definitions, here is my own definition of love

Love is a feeling of comfort about someone else, invades your heart and you have no control over it

You can't prevent it from entering your heart, you can't dismiss it out of your heart and you can't hold it at a certain level inside your heart

It controls your whole life, sometimes it kills you and you know it does so but you never oppose it.[/l]

Thank you
    khuder

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 28

[l]
    Hi

It's amazing what kids would say about things beyond their maturity. The definitions are obviously funny, but it tells you how observing these little beings are

I enjoyed reading the definitions Angel, but I think you misstyped a name in number 7

Who is Robert Redbird

--------------

Sami
    [/l]

الصورة الرمزية Angel
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

Hello Khuder

Thank you for those definitions

but I liked the ones the kids said more

الصورة الرمزية Angel
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

Hello Sami

Aren't they adorable??

I just couldn't resist but smile at them

Who is Robert Redbird? God knows

الصورة الرمزية ~*~Melody~*~
    تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 22
    الاقامة : where the unseen winds whistle..
    المشاركات : 182
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

[c]

A wonderful choice Angel

Simple definitions, yet deep

I like this one in particular
    "You can break love, but it won't die "

Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[/c]
    [shdw]

Charm

*مشكورة الغالية جودي على هذه الهدية الغالية(التوقيع)*

[/shdw]

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. If I Had My Life To Live Over --
    بواسطة همسة في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 22-01-2003, 02:55 AM
  2. Born 2 make U Happy
    بواسطة ROMEO في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-07-2002, 06:23 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع