- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 16 إلى 24 من 24

الموضوع: HOW POWERFUL IS THE WORD UNION????? c

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2005
    رقم العضوية : 3020
    الاقامة : النمسا/فينا
    المشاركات : 112
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

those movies explained union only when the ppl starting cooperating with each other not when crisis happened and i'm not basing my idea on movies but this idea could exist with or without the movies don't misundertsand me

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

hi again azhar
    actually i dont think u got my point either...i didnt mean only americans..when i said "great people in our world"i meant anyone out there who has the ability to change or unit...
    what i was trying to say is that in our present situation, where everyone is only looking for their own good, its difficult to even hope for a union!!
    i know u didnt mean the americans, only the idea of uniting, but still america has to come up due to the fact that its uniting the world under its control!!
    so,if those people who can make a difference are willingly obeying that dominating power
    (when its really difficult not to, especially that it gives them what they want regardless of the struggling of the rest)
    its hard to unit out side the movies....
    ofcourse i wish that us Muslims would unit together and return the power to our hands but lets just say that not all Muslims today r like those of the past when their priority was to serve their religion and i dont mean by that to go out there and fight but we should try to improve ourselves...americans didnt get their power from nothing!!!

i hope im making sense...sory if i got carried away but i wantd to speak my mind.....
    thank you
    ***To The World You Might Be One Person***

But To One Person You Might Be The World

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

first i'd like to say thank you for ur patience with me since i'm not being so very understanding with the rest of the members that are giving me replies about this subject......

sorry i have a bad habit of attacking ppl with out thinking

secondly, thank u for your reply and clearing your past statements about this subject

i now understand what u mean ..... i think u are right when u say that everyone is looking for their own good...... and that is VERY true.... the entire world is jus woking so hard and struggling jus to survive and at the same time it wants to mind it's own buisness...... lets say not the entire world but thats basically the idea..... because nobody wants to be involved in such things such as..... helping the world and world peace and balah blah..... bbecause therir busy with themselves as individauls or helping their own small society such as families and relatives for instance.......

As for the dominant power..... yes we all know who that is and we all know what it's trying to do and what it's trying to achieve........

what if i asked this question what would make us (muslims) back to what we were in the past what are the tinest things that we can do ...... to make us what we are hoping to be and more?

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

ohhhh thats a tough one...

well i believe that we need to start from scratch....we should start from ourselves and then move on to creating a power
    ..we need to really understand Islam right..

the problem is that everyone observes it in a different way...take the extremist as an example..look at what they are doing to the world under the name of Islam..its truly shameful!!
    we should be more reasonable

another thing is that when it comes to Muslims alot believe that its all about religion..true it is based on religion and from it we should improve ourselves in all the different fields coz we stand for Islam..we ought to present it in an honourable way..the way it deserves to be !!

Of course returning our power is not at all simple as words..especially that the world has changed from what it used to be when we ruled…its developing and running so fast…we need to catch up…

i just hope i'll live to see the day when Islam is once again the dominating power.....

Well..there is a lot to that question than that…but I believe this is very important

Take care…..

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

i was just having a conversation with myself....... yes i talk to myself alot and i think it's healthy to do so.......... that people these days are judging Islam itself by looking at the people who are practicing it

and your right about starting out..... starting out with practicing Islam the right way

we i think we should prove otherwise........ i mean that what's going on in the world today that's not what Islam asked...... right? shouldn't we prove it or should we be busy worrying about catching up ?

i don't know, ok Islam is one thing..... what next? teaching our children to use their brains and behaive right?

thank you for giving me one of the most important things of starting out ..... but there's more right? i
    think so

and let us all pray that we do one day become more developed and cross boundries and go beyond the future and dicover new things that hasn't been discovered yet

( اللهم استجيب دعائنا يا أرحم الرحمين)

الصورة الرمزية MoStWaNtEd
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2004
    رقم العضوية : 1952
    الاقامة : جده
    المشاركات : 912
    هواياتى : الاستماع الى الاغاني ومشاهدة الافلام، التصوير، القراءة
    My SMS : I look at the mirror I only see me, "as if the world only created for me"
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 130
    Array

first of all sorry 4 being lazy 2 respond

anyway i just want 2 say I don't believe there's something can happened like u said

alien or anything unusual it's hard 2 imagine that

4 me i c the reality in our life and i judge on it

even if something extraordinary happend the world will divide

we saw the WW2 documentary, even when the world know that Hitler was wrong

Italy was his allies and the world divided again.

thx again 4 ur gr8 topic

PEACE

هناك جزء ضئيل جدا من العالم أستطيع أن أقول عنه منطقتي,

وهذا الجزء الضئيل جدا هو جسدي, وهو الحيز الذي أشغله وأكونه,

وليس في وسعي أن أكون في العالم إلا من خلال وجودي في صورة جسدية.

ـ جـبريل مارسـل ـ

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

woah! dude ! i said nothin bout aliens invading us. .... but any way thanks for the reply........

and yes Germany had many allies but the reasons why (in my opinion ) is because of their own benefit like economically probably and they knew that being with germany it would leave them in a very good position.....

thank u MostWAnted

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

but what do u mean we divide when something like this happens?????? i don't get it

الصورة الرمزية MoStWaNtEd
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2004
    رقم العضوية : 1952
    الاقامة : جده
    المشاركات : 912
    هواياتى : الاستماع الى الاغاني ومشاهدة الافلام، التصوير، القراءة
    My SMS : I look at the mirror I only see me, "as if the world only created for me"
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 130
    Array

lol i know u haven't said that but in the movies u've mentioned it b4 its talking about it

so i said that b4 u started

hmm.. divided...

i ment if its happened really a big disaster happened 2 earth

the world will divided

PEACE

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word ft
    بواسطة ملك العالم في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 27-10-2004, 09:33 PM
  2. التحويل من word إلى acrobat
    بواسطة الشمس في المنتدى درة الطلبات وحل المشاكل التقنية
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 12-09-2004, 06:25 AM
  3. A two- letter- word
    بواسطة Yazan في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 2