- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 16 إلى 22 من 22

الموضوع: Lord of the Rings

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

woow u guys..with all these pic i really got excited !!
    i havent seen all three parts..its not really my kind of movie..but i've got to admit that the huge effort and advanced technology put in this movie sure makes u feel as if ur involved with the characters and moving every where with them!!
    waiting for the rest of the pic....thanx azhar for the link....
    ***To The World You Might Be One Person***

But To One Person You Might Be The World

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2005
    رقم العضوية : 3020
    الاقامة : النمسا/فينا
    المشاركات : 112
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة the 1 and only
    woow u guys..with all these pic i really got excited !!

i havent seen all three parts..its not really my kind of movie..but i've got to admit that the huge effort and advanced technology put in this movie sure makes u feel as if ur involved with the characters and moving every where with them!!

waiting for the rest of the pic....thanx azhar for the link....
    i'm glad it interested u

it's a great story u should take some time to read it....... or if ur not really into the books check out the movies ...... 3 hours each hehe

the books are a little complicated ..... the writer seems to describe almost everything in a very detailic way

most of the time i have a difficult time understanding the places and the scenes he is describing it's so detailic and a little complex

but the story is great ...... yes Tolkien used a lot of his imajinations ..... i admire his creativity and the way he uses his imajinations

thanks (one and only ) for ur reviews

azhar_md

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Petals
    [align=left]Hey.

I'll come back w/more pics to show u some of my fave parts, and characters.

And will answer ur q soon

Take Care.

[/align]
    looking forward to the pics and ur answer

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

[align=center]Hi I don't remember names

But this's my fave character

And with this one, I can say the best couples.

I liked when she grabbed him,she understood his need of fighting, knowing that he's just like her.

I also like when she killed that thing, ( told ya I don't remember names.lol )
    Telling the beast simply " I'm no man "

Such a simple unique answer.lol

And here's my most powerful part of the movie. ( on Part 1 )

[flash=http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/idorarr/life2.swf]WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=200[/flash]

Those words captured me a lot. ( hopefully our vice president BacShadow will listen to it carefully ).lol

Aha yes also Gandalf is one of my fave characters.his reactions can be funny sometimes.lol

I felt sorry for Sam.

And enjoyed Orlando Bloom's rivalry with the short guy, and how they count, funny when the other counted the elephant and those above it as ( one ).loool

I know I would.looool

And bout improvement.

I mean in the special effects thing.( year after year it gets improved)

I know they r 3 different parts.

But from one to three u can see exactly how digital shots were excellent, and more smooth.

They return to add some scenes.

I donno, maybe coz part 1 I saw it as VCD, and the others were on TV,and i have DVD of them.

Kingdom of heaven is good in effects, I still don't believe how I never thought that ( Manjaneeqs ) can be this powerful.

It doesn't have a story that can be burn, coz we already know it, from the series Salahudin starting Jamal Suliman, and aired i Ramadan 2 or 3 years ago.

Azhar.

Thanks.

i have a question...... if Tolkien was still alive what would we hope to see from him?

Well, something in the same category (!)

But mmm, though it's harsh to say it, but something like that would be a national treasure, coz u know there'll be nothing like it.
    In the other hand if he's still alive, then expect something like Harry Potter, which I have no interested what's so ever in seeing it.

[/align]
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

my dear friend (petals) that is Eowyn daughter of King Theoden of the kingdom of Rohan

and the other character Meridoc Took a mischeif maker i may say but also a very brave character and played one of the biggest parts in the story

they may not be couples but they make the best team ..... disguising themselves and going to battle after they were specifically told to stay behind

that says alot......... that they have courage and the love for adventures

two ppl who knew they were putting their lives at risk but the nontheless ran after what they were looking for
    to be close to their loved ones
    and i admire that

i'm sorry but i couldn't quite tell what part is that in the movie ...... frodo and gandalf speaking together...... is that in the mines of Moria????

yes i agree Frodo always has very deep and beautiful words that catches the heart and makes u wanna cry ur eyes out
    he's always wishing that he wouldn't be carrying this heavy burden but holds this heavy feeling inside him amnd never lets it out
    that's what i love about him

as for the graphics and computer works in each movie yes it does improve from one film to another because believe it or not technology improves by the year and that what makes the movies so realistic and magical at the same time

thanks for the pics and video clip

if Tolkien was still alive ..... i think he would retire and rest knowing that he's done a beautiful work

he made more books other than the Lord of the Rings
    such as :
    The Hobbit
    The Silmarillion
    The Road to Middle Earth

الصورة الرمزية MoStWaNtEd
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2004
    رقم العضوية : 1952
    الاقامة : جده
    المشاركات : 912
    هواياتى : الاستماع الى الاغاني ومشاهدة الافلام، التصوير، القراءة
    My SMS : I look at the mirror I only see me, "as if the world only created for me"
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 130
    Array

no comment

just reading

PEACE

هناك جزء ضئيل جدا من العالم أستطيع أن أقول عنه منطقتي,

وهذا الجزء الضئيل جدا هو جسدي, وهو الحيز الذي أشغله وأكونه,

وليس في وسعي أن أكون في العالم إلا من خلال وجودي في صورة جسدية.

ـ جـبريل مارسـل ـ

الصورة الرمزية azhar_md
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

ok let us hear ur opinions once in a while

thanks for passing by (MostWanted)o

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Hell is real
    بواسطة الوجه الآخر في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 20-06-2003, 08:35 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمؤسسة واحة الدرر 1432هـ - 2011م