- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

الموضوع: *Love is the secret of life that gives it flavor" * Meeting the 1 and only *

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

*Love is the secret of life that gives it flavor" * Meeting the 1 and only *

[frame="2 100"][align=center]

*·~-.¸¸,.-~*Meeting with a member*·~-.¸¸,.-~*.

From time to time, we'll take a small trip with a member, riding next to him/her and we'll let them drive us through their lives.

You don't know we may nock your door one day.

The sense of tow persons in this room right now.
    Me the one glittering (cool outfit lol) in black
    like a shadow you may see,there's someone ells, glittering in colors. what you really may see and feel is a young woman (don't wanna say girl),who has a lot to do, and dreams a lot!

We begin with the first introduction to our world.

My name is Hadeel,i'm 20.

We take off our journey with Celine Dion's Power Of Love running in the background, a personal choice of her, also a personal favorite of mine.

Becoming a member in June 21 2004,we knew her as the 1 and only, a nick name she
    have always chosen but never though much about it,
    Hadeel shares her own theory:
    i guess it shows that there is only one of each person meaning that every one is special in his own way
    ,and so there is only of me!!

she landed her self mainly in the English section, a topic she's interested on

i'm studying my last year in English literature (god help me get out of it safely) ,and continues i'm very fond of english..
    i believe it's very important in our daily life and also its wanted in
    most careers it is fun !!

i don't have time to think of another language
    but if i did having a little French wont hurt i guess

Hadeel simply introduced her self as
    a simple girl..who dreams a lot..
    and tries to make a difference

In her personal info she's written The Clouds! maybe imagining the perfect Place, but she lives actually in
    Riyadh
    , a city where she describes as my big home (though there r a lot of things i'd like to change in it)

She goes on about her self in answering a question what are the things that make her happy/sad?

im happy when i do the things i love...when im surrounded by the people i care for..i love desserts and sweets..i enjoy listening to music both eastern and western..i like travelling..i hate being under pressure ..i haaaate exams!!..i hate waiting..thats all i can think of now.

And when it comes to the things she likes with so much of enthusiastic answers:
    well lets see... i like psychology a lot especially the topics about discovering ur self and the people around u...i also like computers though i might not know that much but i love learning more and more about it...ummmm what else?? well i love quotes, they r very inspiring, i've got a collection

my number one hobby is drawing...i love art very much..but i haven't been able to give it that much time since im busy studying....i also sometimes write some scribbles in English but i don't consider it a hobby

Hadeel expressed her interesting in Al Dorarr generally by saying :Actually i read in other sections its just that i prefer to write in english..im not that good in arabic..i envy those who write in style coz im totally clueless!! another reason is that if i choose to participate i have to do it well and keep it on and i barely have time to catch up on the english section
    there is nothing in precise.
    I like to take a look in
    (استراحه-حواء-الترفيه...)
    i read the good subjects regardless of who wrote it

Giving a note to English section:
    really nice. sometimes it gets a little sleepy but i don't blame anyone coz i too take a nap once in awhile. but i was wondering how come its called english literature while all sorts of subjects are found?

And continuing to cheer other members
    keep it up ..ur doing great

I've asked Hadeel what she thinks of the followings symbols:

Love:
    the secret of life that gives it flavor.

Loyal:
    the first thing u look for in a friend
    Betray:
    it hurts a lot especially when it comes from the people u love. it also shows that u no longer need that person coz he has done the worst ever.

Compiling man and woman:
    they both complete each other and can never live without one another
    Society:
    it needs a lot of work to do to become better (u know what i mean)!!
    Violence:
    it really proves that the person who does it needs help !!

This girl has never been in a stand that changed her life.
    But when it comes to wishing she said :
    For now, i wish to graduate with good grades ,And Forever, first of all i wish to succeed in my present and after life. plus I've always wished to do something" in my life. something to be proud of. to make a difference. I know u might think its hard or exaggerated but its a wish ..we must get the best out of it right?!

When I was curious to know when tears find their way to her eyes, she said:
    my eyes tear when i see the innocent children in war that picture really tears my heart..also the elderly people

Also for her relaxing place she would chose
    the sea i guess especially at dawn..maybe coz we don't have one here i miss it

Yet this student is
    not a book worm. so when ever i'm in the mood i like to read light stuff like stories magazines.. nothing in particular

I was concern to know what may the worst thing she'd ever think of .Her answer -in arabic-was kinda universal!:

الظلم وان يعيش الانسان محروما

digressing :it's stronger in arabic

What is you favorite sentence?

a lot actually....but i always say...if ur doing anything. anything at all..do it right or else don't at all

After a chain of private messages between me and her, I would only think of Hadeel as someone romantic, from her choice of Celine in the personal level, to the fear of injustice and disadvantage people.

It was always a pleasure meeting you, knowing you more, and for most having you here my dear friend.

Thank you for being my #1 choice.

Petals.
    [sound]http://www.angelfire.com/art2/anoutsider/Poweroflove.ram[/sound]

[/align][/frame]
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

الصورة الرمزية ملكة البحار
    رقم العضوية : 41
    الاقامة : *.في أعماق البحر.*
    المشاركات : 3,251
    هواياتى : الانترنت - السباحه - القراءة ..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 33
    Array

Hello ,,

Petals what a wonderful interview

Acutely this the first time I know 1only1 is a girl
    But she's like an angle .

I like what she said specially " if ur doing anything. anything at all..do it right or else don't at all" It's very honest
    And I think when someone like her spirit write EVEN in Arabic or English it will be more than a wonderful [I don't know what I should say here ] but she's really have a beautiful spirit

Thanks a lot

رقم العضوية : 161

[align=left]She's just adorable

Hey Hanan ( I like calling u with ur real name though I like directing to ppl w/their nicknames <-- guess it's a new topic.lol)

Thanks dear for passing b,u made my day, and yes I my self though of her as a male at first,until reading her infos.
    I guess her theory of the nickname is quite good, don't u think?

It shows a strong confident despite what ells.

Again thanx dear.

take care.

Petals.[/align]

الصورة الرمزية ملكة البحار
    رقم العضوية : 41
    الاقامة : *.في أعماق البحر.*
    المشاركات : 3,251
    هواياتى : الانترنت - السباحه - القراءة ..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 33
    Array

So I do
    I think her nickname is unique
    And I bet nobody really read this topic
    By the way, I've tow questions to 1 and only
    Are you decisive person ? Why?
    What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Thanks,

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

ملكلة البحار
    cant thank u enough for ur nice words..and also Petals for her great effort..

sure honey I'll answer ur questions..

actually i cant take decisions easliy or quickly..i hesitate alooot and i hate that about myself

as for the strengths...umm...i believe the most important thing is ambition..coz it drives me a long long way and always gives me hope....i also like to see the bright side of everything and that is very helpfull coz things will not go the way u always want them to..im very sincere in anything i do..i always try to make anything i do right but that really tires me
    aloooot

on the other hand there r alot of weaknesses..as i've mentioned before i hesitate aloot..i get angry sometimes on silly things i regret later..i hate it when im lazy !!..i get tired also from courtesy..coz i hate to disappoint anyone

[thanks alot for ur interest..take care
    ***To The World You Might Be One Person***

But To One Person You Might Be The World

الصورة الرمزية همس المشاعر
    رقم العضوية : 139
    الاقامة : بين يدي طموحٍ ، و تحدٍ ..
    المشاركات : 1,692
    هواياتى : مغرم بالقراءة، و أمارس الكتابة، عالمي موسيقي، تلفه الألوان..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 51
    Array

Tha'e Great

,Salam

Lovely interview.. Me too this is my first time to know she is a female.. in fact I read almost all the interview

.I will be back to complete it all

.I liked the idea it quite lovely

But Please DONT knock my door you will find no response

Cuz I think the are running their magic... So Keep quiet

See you soon in another interview

b-bye
    Mr.H

<== إهـــــــداء لــــكــــم مع التحية ==>

قرأتُ ذات مرة:
    ياقدس ياسيدتي معذرة فليس لي يدان،
    وليس لي أسلحة وليس لي ميدان،
    كل الذي أملكه لسان،
    والنطق يا سيدتي أسعاره باهظة، والموت بالمجان

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أنا
    أن تكون بلاحدود، أمر كبير، عظيم، ورائع..
    ولكن، الأعظم ـ هولاً ـ أن تكون عديم الحدود..!!

المدونة التقنية | مركز تحميل Top4toP

الصورة الرمزية *همس الورد*
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2003
    رقم العضوية : 1625
    الاقامة : K.S.A
    المشاركات : 714
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 22
    Array

she's a girl???
    nice to meet u sis
    i relly enjoyed flying throuh your words
    what a great answers
    thanx for been a romantic guest in petal's show
    c u
    --------------
    petaaalsoo
    i liked your show
    and it was a nice choice
    come on tell me who's the next???
    couse i will bring a Pup Corn with me in the next time---LoL
    c u cute girl
    [align=center]Nothing[/align]

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمؤسسة واحة الدرر 1432هـ - 2011م
كل ما يكتب في هذا المنتدى يمثل وجهة نظر كاتبها الشخصية فقط