- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: who u r from the way u sleep!!

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

who u r from the way u sleep!!

helloooooo
    miss u allllll
    i've read a very interesting research about discovering ur personality from the way u sleep..its not somthing new but i wanted to share it with u
    enjoy..
    The six positions studied by Professor Idzikowski

The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.

Log (15%): Lying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.

The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

Soldier (8%): Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

Starfish (5%): Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention

have a look at the picture:

***To The World You Might Be One Person***

But To One Person You Might Be The World

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

Nice.

Ok how bout those who use all these situations ?

hard to predict ain't they

Thanx 1.

Love

Petals.
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

hi there petals.....
    sure ...
    well if ur that kind of person i'll analyze ur personaliy
    myself.....lets see
    first of all..for every position u take u have a different personality..so that means that each morning u have a new mood and that causes u alot of trouble..u change ur friends alot and no one knows how to deal with u.. sorry to break it 2 ya but thats the truth !!..
    >>>>> i bet ur saying now i'm kidding i only have one !!
    just kidding honey i know u've got a great personality

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

[align=center]Well honey who knows...

you may hit some truth up there

I believe that waking up in the morning is like a song, they vary from being sad 0 , happy , depressed (blue) ,misery ,dance ,
    crazy ,cool ,silly ,l-o-v-e you name it.

And these days I'm thinking of one name (( Gladys Night )) (!).lol

Take care.

Petals.
    [/align]

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. how do u sleep says alot about u
    بواسطة الوجه الآخر في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 19-06-2003, 04:20 PM
  2. لربما أنســـــــاكِ
    بواسطة الأصيـــــــــل في المنتدى دُرة الأدب العربي والإبداع المنقول
    مشاركات: 19
    آخر مشاركة: 02-03-2003, 02:59 AM
  3. Beauty Sleep
    بواسطة إسراء في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 1