- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12
النتائج 16 إلى 30 من 30

الموضوع: ~ The story game, lets fly with our imagination~

الصورة الرمزية *همس الورد*
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2003
    رقم العضوية : 1625
    الاقامة : K.S.A
    المشاركات : 714
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 22
    Array

Once upon a time there was a young man who lived in a village where anything can happen. One saturday morning ,he saw a little girl

sitting on a rock facing the sea,then he said to her "Good morning, nice littel girl. Why you are sitting alone?!" The girl moved her head and looked at him with a strange smile on her face.Once he thought he knew her but she was another girl "I'm sorry i thought u another girl" he said. He know there's something wrong with this girl but he didn't know what. The girl kept smiling and moved
    away until he no longer can see her
    The man kept thinking about that little girl all night. He had a strong feeling that he saw her before but couldn't remember where or when. That night he had a strange dream,
    he saw the girl following him with a knife in her hand with the same strange smile on her face.After that he waked up and said "Oh! Oh ! it was incubus"
    then he saw a shadow in the wall
    [align=center]Nothing[/align]

الصورة الرمزية MoStWaNtEd
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2004
    رقم العضوية : 1952
    الاقامة : جده
    المشاركات : 912
    هواياتى : الاستماع الى الاغاني ومشاهدة الافلام، التصوير، القراءة
    My SMS : I look at the mirror I only see me, "as if the world only created for me"
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 130
    Array

Once upon a time there was a young man who lived in a village where anything can happen. One saturday morning ,he saw a little girl

sitting on a rock facing the sea,then he said to her "Good morning, nice littel girl. Why you are sitting alone?!" The girl moved her head and looked at him with a strange smile on her face.Once he thought he knew her but she was another girl "I'm sorry i thought u another girl" he said. He know there's something wrong with this girl but he didn't know what. The girl kept smiling and moved
    The man kept thinking about that little girl all night. He had a strong feeling that he saw her before but couldn't remember where or when. That night he had a strange dream,
    he saw the girl following him with a knife in her hand with the same strange smile on her face.After that he waked up and said "Oh! Oh ! it was incubus"

He felt cold from inside it was a creepy shadow that he saw

هناك جزء ضئيل جدا من العالم أستطيع أن أقول عنه منطقتي,

وهذا الجزء الضئيل جدا هو جسدي, وهو الحيز الذي أشغله وأكونه,

وليس في وسعي أن أكون في العالم إلا من خلال وجودي في صورة جسدية.

ـ جـبريل مارسـل ـ

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

He felt cold from inside it was a creepy shadow that he saw

In that moment, he desided to runaway from the window

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2004
    رقم العضوية : 2150
    الاقامة : the clouds
    المشاركات : 88
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

He felt cold from inside it was a creepy shadow that he sawIn that moment, he desided to runaway from the
    window
    He ran away and kept running and running as fast as he could until he saw an old lady staring at him !!

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2002
    رقم العضوية : 630
    المشاركات : 1,755
    هواياتى : الرسم ثم الرسم وافلام الكرتون
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 25
    Array

He felt cold from inside it was a creepy shadow that he sawIn that moment, he desided to runaway from the
    window
    He ran away and kept running and running as fast as he could until he saw an old lady staring at him !! , "Come here young man, I was expecting you" said the old lady...

[ALIGN=CENTER]

~~*~~
    لا ألوم أحدا إن ظلمني
    لأن أحدا لم يعرفني حق المعرفه
    بل ألوم نفسي لأني لم أدع أحدا يعرفني
    * And the trouble is, if u don't risk anything, you risk even more*
    * A smile in the face like a star in the space *

Mangita
    Have Faith

[/ALIGN]

MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    Array

window
    He ran away and kept running and running as fast as he could until he saw an old lady staring at him !! , "Come here young man, I was expecting you" said the old lady..."What did you say?" he said...
    then he looked to her face and whisperd"I know you, you are tha girl's mother"

الصورة الرمزية MoStWaNtEd
    تاريخ التسجيل : Jan 2004
    رقم العضوية : 1952
    المشاركات : 912
    هواياتى : الاستماع الى الاغاني ومشاهدة الافلام، التصوير، القراءة
    My SMS : I look at the mirror I only see me, "as if the world only created for me"
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 130
    Array

window
    He ran away and kept running and running as fast as he could until he saw an old lady staring at him !! , "Come here young man, I was expecting you" said the old lady..."What did you say?" he said...

"come here my son" she said , he's scared and said "what do u ppl

want from me?" , then she said "u r the chosen 1"

تاريخ التسجيل : Jun 2002
    رقم العضوية : 630
    المشاركات : 1,755
    هواياتى : الرسم ثم الرسم وافلام الكرتون
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 25
    Array

window

want from me?" , then she said "u r the chosen 1", He looked at her woundering what this old lady mean , then he said "what do u mean by that...I'm the chosen one ???"

الصورة الرمزية همس المشاعر
    تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 139
    الاقامة : بين يدي طموحٍ ، و تحدٍ ..
    المشاركات : 1,692
    هواياتى : مغرم بالقراءة، و أمارس الكتابة، عالمي موسيقي، تلفه الألوان..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 51
    Array

Really lovely idea.. Great
    Keep your BEST

window

want from me?" , then she said "u r the chosen 1", He looked at her woundering what this old lady mean , then he said "what do u mean by that...I'm the chosen one ???"
    Tho old lady laughed softly and replied " Relax son..!! don't be afraid, I'll clarify what dose that mean, Just calm down and take your breath"

<== إهـــــــداء لــــكــــم مع التحية ==>

قرأتُ ذات مرة:
    ياقدس ياسيدتي معذرة فليس لي يدان،
    وليس لي أسلحة وليس لي ميدان،
    كل الذي أملكه لسان،
    والنطق يا سيدتي أسعاره باهظة، والموت بالمجان

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أنا
    أن تكون بلاحدود، أمر كبير، عظيم، ورائع..
    ولكن، الأعظم ـ هولاً ـ أن تكون عديم الحدود..!!

المدونة التقنية | مركز تحميل Top4toP

الصورة الرمزية همس المشاعر
    رقم العضوية : 139
    الاقامة : بين يدي طموحٍ ، و تحدٍ ..
    المشاركات : 1,692
    هواياتى : مغرم بالقراءة، و أمارس الكتابة، عالمي موسيقي، تلفه الألوان..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 51
    Array

Heloooo ... What's up..?? is it OVER ? come on

رقم العضوية : 28

window

Tho old lady laughed softly and replied " Relax son..!! don't be afraid, I'll clarify what dose that mean, Just calm
    down and take your breath. Please come sit by this tree with me and I will explain to you what I meant when I said you were the chosen one, the woman said
    The young man felt a bit secure and decided to follow his instincts that things would be not as horrible as he thought might be. The young man and the woman sat by each other under the tree while she was holding his hands
    [align=center]

أقدع ميكانيكيه في الحتّه .. صاروا خاربين ثلاث سياكل في اسبوعين

[/align]

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2005
    رقم العضوية : 2701
    الاقامة : وطن بلا حدود
    المشاركات : 1,999
    هواياتى : الكتابه ، المشي و الطبيعه عشقي ..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 32
    Array

window

Tho old lady laughed softly and replied " Relax son..!! don't be afraid, I'll clarify what dose that mean, Just calm
    down and take your breath. Please come sit by this tree with me and I will explain to you what I meant when I said you were the chosen one, the woman said
    The young man felt a bit secure and decided to follow his instincts that things would be not as horrible as he thought might be. The young man and the woman sat by each other under the tree while she was holding his hands.. then she told him I'm afraid if we bothering you.. it seems to us your look as my son's friend because we lost him before five years ago.

رقم العضوية : 2701
    الاقامة : وطن بلا حدود
    المشاركات : 1,999
    هواياتى : الكتابه ، المشي و الطبيعه عشقي ..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 32
    Array

window

The young man felt a bit secure and decided to follow his instincts that things would be not as horrible as he thought might be. The young man and the woman sat by each other under the tree while she was holding his hands.. then she told him I'm afraid if we bothering you.. it seems to us your look as my son's friend because we lost him before five years ago.

الصورة الرمزية رهاف
    رقم العضوية : 2739
    الاقامة : قلــــــبه..
    المشاركات : 50
    هواياتى : حــــبـــه..
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 20
    Array

window

The young man felt a bit secure and decided to follow his instincts that things would be not as horrible as he thought might be. The young man and the woman sat by each other under the tree while she was holding his hands.. then she told him I'm afraid if we bothering you.. it seems to us your look as my son's friend because we lost him before five years ago.He was a intelgent young man,hard working and every one in the village liked him. But one day he meet a lovley girl............
    nice game ,,i'll be waiting for the reast ,,
    thanks the Other Face,,
    ta7iyati

تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2005
    رقم العضوية : 2928

1.when poverty comes in at the door ,love flies (or goes,or jumps,or leaps) out of the window.

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Funnny game for a progressiver
    بواسطة Busy في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 24-01-2004, 11:48 PM
  2. A story (worth to be read)
    بواسطة الوجه الآخر في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 13-12-2002, 10:23 PM
  3. Her Story
    بواسطة Angel في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 16