- الإهدائات >> ابوفهد الي : كل عام وانتم الي الله اقرب وعن النار ابعد شهركم مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال والله لكم وحشه ومن القلب دعوة صادقة أن يحفظكم ويسعدكم اينما كنتم ابوفهد الي : ابشركم انه سيتم الإبقاء على الدرر مفتوحة ولن تغلق إن شاء الله اتمنى تواجد من يستطيع التواجد وطرح مواضيع ولو للقرأة دون مشاركات مثل خواطر او معلومات عامة او تحقيقات وتقارير إعلامية الجوري الي I miss you all : اتمنى من الله ان يكون جميع في افضل حال وفي إتم صحه وعافية ابوفهد الي الجوري : تم ارسال كلمة السر اليك ابوفهد الي نبض العلم : تم ارسال كلمة السر لك ابوفهد الي : تم ارسال كلمات سر جديدة لكما امل ان اراكم هنا ابوفهد الي الأحبة : *نجـ سهيل ـم*, ألنشمي, ملك العالم, أحمد السعيد, BackShadow, الأصيـــــــــل, الدعم الفني*, الوفيه, القلب الدافىء, الكونكورد, ايفا مون, حياتي ألم, جنان نور .... ربي يسعدكم بالدارين كما اسعدتمني بتواجدكم واملى بالله أن يحضر البقية ابوفهد الي : من يريد التواصل معى شخصيا يرسل رسالة على ايميل الدرر سوف تصلني ابوفهد الي : اهلا بكم من جديد في واحتكم الغالية اتمنى زيارة الجميع للواحة ومن يريد شياء منها يحمله لديه لانها ستغلق بعد عام كما هو في الإعلان اتمنى ان الجميع بخير ملك العالم الي : السلام عليكم اسعد الله جميع اوقاتكم بكل خير ..
إضافه إهداء  

آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: The Last Samurai

الصورة الرمزية طلال
    تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2003
    رقم العضوية : 1661
    الاقامة : عروس الخليج
    المشاركات : 267
    هواياتى : القراءة وربما الكتابة - الدردشة - الأفلام والموسيقى والفيديو جيمز - ايش بعد؟
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 21
    Array

:006: The Last Samurai

Admirable marvellous master piece...!!!
    Overall Grade: A+
    Story: A+
    Acting: A
    Direction: A+
    Visuals: B+

Once I heard about The Last Samurai, I was intersted about what is the movie about, and I thought it would be that kind of movies that we have waited for for a very long period.

I'm not a great fan of Tom Cruise, but I do count him as a respectable star, and when I watched Vanila Sky I was shocked. Then I heard about this movie, and that he had spent 8 monthes training to be prepaired. In fact, they were not wasted monthes.

The story about an American officer called Algren who went to Japan to train an army to defeat the rebels Samurai. Captin Algren had been captured by the Samurai in a war, and then he started to learn from them many things, in first place, honor. The story is one of the successful elements of the movie, especially when you know that it was real the way Samurai used to be. The movie contains intersting conversations and powerful thoughts and pharses.

The acting was realistic. Tom Cruise showed his best in an astonishing way, and most of the asian actors acted in the way you feel you are looking at real Japanese people not watching them acting in a movie. The Director has done a great job and you feel like he tried to make the movie looks real and you find that in the Japanese language conversations as an example. The best job he did was that he combined that glorios emotionly effectient movie with intersting events. The visual effects were very good and real but they were not awesome perhaps because the movie didn't need to.

When I watched The Return of the King, I thought it was perfect but I saved the aspect about it was sleepy and boring and I've not thought about watching it again. The Last Samurai is not just a maser piece that the critics and awards ignored it, but a movie that you can watch time over time over time...

It's just the best movie I've watched, since Kill Bill Vol.1!!!!!

"ثمةقصصنكتبها...وأخرىتكتبنا"

"الأشياءالفريدةهيتلكالتيلامبررلها"

أما ترى البحر تعلو فوقه جيف *** وتستقر بأقصى قاعه الدرر

تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2002
    رقم العضوية : 161

[ALIGN=CENTER]Is this's a way to tell us.

If u didn't watch the movie, then do it.?

Interesting review, one comment, I did a big mistake and watched Kill Bill (Dudi I'm gonna kill ya for it )
    And I was closing my eyes for all the bloody scenes in it, I know that the director Tarantino is mocking from movies, it's his style.

But I've noticed that Japs don't talk but SCREAM!

One thing for me, I hate slaying, and blood, as much as I hate horror movies.

So tell me is The last Samurai a bloody movie like Bill Kill or not?

Thanx Talal.

Petals
    [/ALIGN]
    You are wrong to think that (I) don't take it personally
    [/indent]
    After all, it's about (ME) and how (I) look at it

الصورة الرمزية طلال
    تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2003
    رقم العضوية : 1661
    الاقامة : عروس الخليج
    المشاركات : 267
    هواياتى : القراءة وربما الكتابة - الدردشة - الأفلام والموسيقى والفيديو جيمز - ايش بعد؟
    MMS :
    الحالة غير متصل
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 21
    Array

:002: sorry for being late

[ALIGN=LEFT]Hi Petals
    How are you doin'? fine I hope

sorry for being late to reply

Kill Bill was too bloody and that was a fact, however, I like it because of that combination of humor and fight(or maybe blood as you considered it). The Last Samurai has many bloody sences but not as much as Kill Bill and not as massive. Moreover I think it's too reasonable in The Last Samurai.

That's it

thx a lot[/ALIGN]

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. The Last Samurai
    بواسطة MoStWaNtEd في المنتدى درة اللغة الإنجليزية
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 13-03-2004, 01:21 AM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لمؤسسة واحة الدرر 1432هـ - 2011م