[align=center][frame="9 90"]

*0·~-.¸¸,.-~*Meeting A Member - (2) - 0*·~-.¸¸,.-~*

If I would describe our next guest in one word, then it would be ( Artist ).

He is known for loving graphics designing, so my main questions were mainly in this field, specially now becoming the supervisor of the Graphical secession here.

His name is Hasan, which he says is proud when people call him with it. And when I asked about other names, he gave me three choices (!)

His first, his jokey nickname, and his last.

I was thinking to my self.

Hasan-hi_to-(someone) (!)

It's kinda like Kenny-baby face- Edmond.lol

I welcome you all to Hams Al Masha'er's world, as we are getting up close and personal with this young man.

One of the earliest member in Al Dorarr, joined in ( 19-03-2002 )..

This principle man describes him self by saying: I'm not the one who likes to talk about himself.. But, simply I am a human. A name is written with long breath in his details.

I've also noticed that he wrote in his details " Between a heart-beat , a sigh, and a sorrow I don't fancied " as his residence, and when I've asked him where do he live, he said:

Originally, from Syria, exactly from Damascus "The City of Civilization",
Moved to K.S.A in the age of 6 where I spent the rest of my life here.

Still a student, studying Oracle and simply it's a High Class Data Bases System.
Sometimes I work for my own in Graphics Design so in the current time you can say I am a Graphics Designer.

As for the palace where he relaxed more he didn't went far, giving me a treat with this small video that he make:

[media]http://www.top4top.net/Try/syr_tek.wmv[/media]
(Also right click here, and then Save Target As..)

He says: it's one of the places that brings back memories, I used to stand writing, eating, or drink coffee with someone, and many times I just meditate, gazing at people, at a young boy plays, a father with his kids, chit chat with a tourist...etc.. And what adds more pleasure some times is the music from my walk-Man, and until now an echo of those moments is still playing in my mind.

This place really brings peace, consolation to a soul.

For other places, I also like the sea to whimper him my sorrow..

One of the main questions to our guest are the following and you can see what he has to say about them:

Love: is Deep Emotions firmed up with Strong Faith, and a story that begins before its real start and never ends "True Love".

Betrayal: is what we do to lose ourselves and the world.

Friendship: is a life, cherished above all treasures.

Loyalty: is the window (not XP something else), that shows the true friend or lover.. to make us hold them tight forever.

Female: is a bitter-sweet delight, matchless kindness and sensation combination.

Man: the basis of survival, the power of life and the reverberation (echo) of the women. "Behind every great man a great woman"

Society: me, you, others and the principles we all have and stand for.

And also asked him about the worst and best thing that ever occur to his mind. He said:

The Worst thing: Frustration and Laziness

And the best thing : Hope, Ambition and Liveliness.

We came to talk bout his hobbies, a point I know where it will take us almost everywhere, and the replies came from someone who shares his secrets (!)

Maybe I'll never stop here.. I am a multi-hobbies person. I like to find out about every thing but for sure I have some special interests:

Music and movies I go crazy about them and I care for What-is-new about them and what-is-old as well.

I like English and Arabic literature TOO much in addition reading and writing.

Sport: I have some moves in sport world, I like certain kinds of it like: SWIMMING, basket ball, Swedish exercises and body-building).

Graphics, all about it (photographing, designing, animations.. etc)

Next: Part 2, graphics love

[sound]http://www.top4top.net/Try/Hams_medly.rm[/sound]
[/frame][/align]