المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : What Others See You

Petals
18-08-2003, 12:20 PM
سلام الله على الدنيا على الإنسان، آه، آه، آآآآآآآآآآآه
وآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآه متى نحيا بحب وأمان، سلام الله ، سلام الله..........كاظم

How's every little things in your life ?! :-)

It's been a long time since I've wrote here, but Oh well , I'm the present absence in this ;-)

Any way, I guess we all know those chain letters we get every once a while, and a while ago, I got this for the second time !
It's kinda cute though, and fun, first I got it in Arabic, and now this Excel document.

It's a Questioner, and I had to zip it since I can load excel documents.
I remember reading a very silly story bout this husband who found his wife has answered a similar thing in Whether the husband has match your dreams or not, or something like that, any way he found the answer to be finally not in his side!, so he divorced her.
HOW SICK.!!!! And I do not believe bout 85% from all those nonsense!!
Any way, this's another thing , so all the marry ones, you don't have to be afraid of it. :-)

I hope this time every one will share a lil of him/hers here, Remember we don't need to believe it, but take it as a way to feel good bout your selves, even if it's a lie ;-)

All you need is to unzip the file, answer those Qs, by typing the litter, write it, then hit the tap button to go to the next one.
Then right after the 10th Q, there's a red square with your result.
Under it, you can see the result of each amount you get.

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE IT HERE.

And here's mine.

I got 36.

Urrrrgh I only needed bout 5 points!!
But I guess I can live with that.

Cheers All, and have a very pleasant time.

Love.

Petals.

2 Shouts to the world:

"Being in the dark equalize us all" ..... Mariah Carey.

" Everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the begining, has began as a single thought in someone's mind.
And if any one of us is capable of such a great thought, then all of us has the same capacity, capability, because we're all the same" .... YANNI

الوجه الآخر
12-10-2003, 12:21 PM
salaaaaaaaaaam dear sister petals

i liked the quiz
it's nice thanks
here is my result:cool:
:$ |322|am i like this... i mean do u see me like this

41 TO 50 POINTS
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,
amusing, practical, and always
interesting; someone who is
constantly in the center of attention,