It’s an illusion
The more I run towards it
The more I get away of it
My story in simple words is…
“An everlasting disappointment”

ÇáæÌå ÇáÂÎÑ
08-08-2003, 05:37 AM
Salaaam

the hardest thing is that when u do all the best & give all the best for somthing that in the end u find it was nothing at all and just an illusion

i liked what u wrote

thanks brother

*welcome back message:

Brother Khuder

glad that u return
long time since the last time u posted here

hope u r fine

stay in touch

with my regards

KHUDER_SA
09-08-2003, 08:45 AM
Thank you the Other Face for spending time to read my poem “if I may call it so”. I promise to keep on participating in this forum as long as people like you appreciate what I post

It is true dear sister that one of the most disappointing things in everybody’s life is that when he or she finds out that he or she was heading to his or her goal but in the opposite direction and the time left is too short restart the trip the other way around

But the question is, what causes the deceiving goals in an individual’s life is it rushing after romantic or dreamy wishes to the extent of imagining them to be achievable with disregard of the obstacles that are on the way to reach such goals or it is because we find out at a later stage that there are other goals that suite our needs better than those that we decided at the beginning or you think there could be other reasons

ÇáæÌå ÇáÂÎÑ
10-09-2003, 10:48 PM
slaaam again brother Khuder....

Hope u r fine...

well brother as u said..people run after these goals thinking it is possible for them to reach for it and acheive it... they have hope and have the courage to suffer in order to acheive their goal and dream... hope, is their weapon, their strength for continuing in their way to achieve their goal... they have faith a strong faith that they can achieve it no matter what the obstacles will be like... they will keep trying over and over again till all hopes are gone may be then they will stop.... and for not feeling disappointment or depressed they will run after another goal to satisfy their desire and to heal their soul this what I would call the process of healing.. to forget their failure and feeling weakness... some how they may find their happiness in another goal even if they didn't success in their first attempts... and I think as long as people have hope and believe in themselves as long as they will keep running after these goals... hope and faith is there reason for keep trying and their source of strength...

That's all what I can say brother Khuder..And sorry for being late...

With My Regards