&
:)Ill be thankes 2 u

MY love &MY life

رمز
10-04-2003, 09:18 PM
sory :$

ROMEO
11-04-2003, 03:35 PM
As U.S military combat operations have been accomplished according to their objectives, which were distroying weapons of mass distruction,liberating the people of Iraq from Saddam's regime and Baath party, the whole Iraq war seems to be a masive invasion that takes an excuse for all massacres in the name of freedom and democracy.

The coalition forces which present themselves as clouds of mercy and gentle hands that sweaps Iraq's tears no longer have played a vital role in killing innocents and slaughtering children by their high_tech superiority.

For sure no one would imagine that these tremandous forces came for the sake of liberation the citizens from a ruthless dictator that has been in command for nearly 30 years, so any ordinary doubtless person will speculate in the real intentions of such an ugly play

America strategic plans based on interests and Isreal's safety that has to be done by stapping the dagger into Muslims hearts.The conquest of this dirty war isn'nt but protecting oil fields from eastern Asia through Iran down to the Gulf which will hand over power keys to master the glob along with weakening what they call the new threat(Jehad)

رمز
12-04-2003, 07:01 PM
:)

hi romio

THANKS FOR LOVELY VISITING

AND GREAT EXPLAINING

IAM JUST A STUDENT IN YOUR UNIVERSITY

ACTUALLY , IAM REALLY AGREE WITH YOU

I HOPE THE IRAQY REGIME ARE THE FIRST AND THE LAST VICTIM FOR WHAT THEY CALLED IT FREEDOM

MY LOVE & MY LIFE