ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Mrita Hani & the Powerful Word

KHUDER_SA
12-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Marita and Hani is a couple who are in love for quite long time, they can't imagine living away of each other, Hani loves Marita more than anything else in his life, he doesn't mind to sacrifice all his valued belongings including his own life for seeing his sweetheart Marita happy and having a good life Marita is perplexing him all the time, she is making him uncertain whether she really loves him the same way he does or not, whenever he asks her "how do you feel about me?" she says I don't know, I feel a sort of weird feeling toward you but I don't know what is that feeling whether it's love or something else, I fear calling it love then I discover it to be a false love and I fear calling it a sort of comfort when seeing you or talking to you and I find out afterward that it was a real love She left him struggle with his dark thoughts between the hope of a real love and the disappointment of delusions But whether it was this or that, it doesn't touch the proven fact in his heart which is he loves her overwhelmingly, no matter she loves him or even she hates him, no matter she is with him or away of him He kept dealing with her with holding that fact in his heart with disregard of anything else, the tremendous love in his heart was growing rapidly, he became a self denying for her, he doesn't hesitate to offer his life to her to enjoy living more days after his death At the early stage of this story Marita was not fully sure of Hani's feelings toward her, she was believing that he loves her tremendously but she didn't believe all what he was saying to her she was thinking that he was exaggerating when he was expressing what he feels to her, she couldn't believe that there is a human being loves another to that very far extent and she didn't believe that if such unbelievable love is found in this planet would be given to her in particular As time was passing Hani managed to convince her that what she was seeing and experiencing with him was reality and there are lots more on the way to come out of his soul to her Hani was thinking that Marita's heart was untouched before his arrival, he was hoping to be the first to put his foot prints on that heart's land and Marita gave him that impression as she behaved all the time with him as that was her first experience One day while they were talking to each other, he was shocked when she revealed a new secret to him as she said that if he is to enter her heart then he will not be the first, she said there was somebody else whom she was trying to let him in her heat but things didn't go as she was willing to and that person didn't know that her heart was widely open for him to enter, however, he is gone away without knowing the effect he left in her heart and he didn't even know that the gate of her heart still open for him hoping he will comeback again one day, the gate still open despite the guy has entered another heart and probably he is securely jailed there to the extent of killing any chance for him to see the open gate of Marita's heart any longer Thus, Hani realized that he will never be allowed to get in until the gate of Marita's heart is closed and reopened for him in particular but the question is, when the gate will be closed and reopened? No one knows including Marita herself, it could be after one year or never Hani didn't get disappointed as he was hearing that secret, it was enough for him to see her and talk to her everyday, that's an adequate fuel for him to stay alive Lately, they were in one of there usual dates, they were sharing the sweet talks, exchanging the interesting stories, he was enjoying talking to her and listening to her melodic voice, while he was immersed in the happiness given to him by her, he told her you are so tempting, everything in you is tempting, I bet every man sees you or talks to you gets tempted by your candid attraction that is not touched by human hands, as he finished saying that she replied to him with a very powerful word that he didn't expect to hear it from her, a word that made him unable to hold the explosion of his tears, he had a very dark night and probably a very dark life in the forthcoming days of his life
The story has to be ended at this point as the powerful word can't be said it will be their own vagueness and the end of this story but they don't know if it would end everything or not no one knows, however, Hani is still bleeding of that wound he probably needs weeks or months to get recovered, until then their story is suspended

Sami96SA
12-08-2002, 09:55 AM
Khuder

I didn't realize that I read it all until I ws finished reading the last line because I did not plan in spending much time reading long stories. It was good

Are you planning to tell us the rest of the story. I wonder what she said to him that made him so hopeless

-----------------

Sami[/FONT]

KHUDER_SA
12-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Hello Sami, As stated, the story didn't end yet; it's still going on in the reality To answer your question of whether I will tell the rest of it or not, in fact, I don't know it totally depends on what the actors of the play do in the coming days As for the answer of the other question "what did she say to him" no one knows only two of them know that wordAs for the answer of the other question "what did she say to him" no one knows only two of them know that word

Angel
12-08-2002, 11:56 AM
.Hello Khuder

That was a truely touching story

I bet that word was a harsh one that injured his loving heart

But I bet that his love to her would keep a space for forgiveness

I hope that story doesn't end.. and that we would be able to read a happy ending

Thank you

KHUDER_SA
13-08-2002, 09:25 AM
Thank you Angel for participating in this topic, Yes, despite of the deep wound, his loving heart couldn’t let it end just like that, but there is a fact that Marita is certain about which is Hani can’t stay away of her longer than the time in which a fish can stay alive outside of the water She knows that he will comeback to her very soon, so when he turned his back to her, she left him alone she didn’t bother to call him or absorb his anger. As she was expecting he came back to her just like he was guilty seeking her forgiveness and he told her why didn’t you bother to care about me, she replied weren’t you mad at me? I was mad but were you intending to let my madness kills me? He answered, and then she remained silent. His return made her realize that he is ruled by the power of that crazy love and that love is making her relaxed as it does her part of the play. Balance is needed in such relationships; love can’t run smoothly unless there is an equal share of that love carried by each partner otherwise one of them will suffer while the other one doesn’t feel the pain of his partner. This is what’s happening exactly in this story, one loves the other crazily and the other is not sure whether she started loving or not yet. She doesn’t even know the size of love the other one has for her while he has chosen to go through all type of anguish and suffering over going away of her because he simply can’t live without having her in his life. I believe she will learn how to maintain this big love for herself rather than dealing with it carelessly and hopefully there will be a happy end for this story.

ROMEO
14-08-2002, 01:38 PM
KHUDER

outstanding story and I'm waiting to observe it's final scene which I do hope that it will be very happy one

best regards my dear pal