ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Life is Preporterous

Angel
03-08-2002, 09:13 AM
He died… right in front of my own eyes… I saw him go… I was looking at him… His face was opposite the Kiblah… And so was his right hand… It was reaching towards the house of Allah… His eyes were open… But there was no life in them… their blackness pulled me inside them… and I had a total blackout… All I could see now was his tiny body on the white mattress… And his eyes… A weird feeling occupied my whole body… And I knew my life would never be the same

They told me not to go… They asked me to stay in the playroom… They begged me not to see him… But I had to see him… And the moment I looked at him, I knew he was already gone… Doctors and nurses were all around him… Someone was performing CPR… I knew it was all wrong; he was doing it in the wrong way… I shouted, the CPR is wrong… I know it because I am certified as a First Aid and BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider… It is wrong… No one listened… I shouted again… Someone heard me and went to tell the head doctor… the doctor shouted and asked me not to interfere with the work of the professionals… But I know it is wrong… I know it is

His heartbeats were very slow… They could hardly be heard… But they gave him an injection that took his life… And then they tried to rescue him, with their wrong CPR performance… I stood there… Watching… People coming in… People going out… A nurse was shouting, asking us to go out… I could not move… I saw him… Dead… Lying down there… His innocent face… His innocent eyes, once full of childish dreams, now they do not speak anymore… I tried to read them, to believe he is still alive… He is still breathing… He is still dreaming… Maybe he is now thinking of his brothers back home… Maybe he is thinking of the childish games he would play with them as soon as he is back… But no… He was dead… His eyes were blank

They pulled me out… By the hand… They forced me to leave… I stood outside… And waited for my friend to come… I knew he was dead, but I couldn’t believe it… How could he be gone in such a tragic way? He was killed… His innocent soul was slaughtered… His childish dreams were beaten to death… I stood outside… I could hear nothing… I could only see his eyes, and his tiny hand reaching towards Allah… My friend came out… She looked at me with watery eyes… “He is dead,” she said… I backed up… I looked at my other friend, she was behind me… I said, “He is gone”… I went slowly to my room… Dragging my feet… Slowly… One step at a time… and everything flashed again before me… His tiny body, naked, on the white bed… The doctors… The nurses… The other parents… I saw the head doctor, who killed him, talking to his uncle… He told him that the hope is very tiny… He might not survive… But he is already dead… They killed him

I went on… I passed in front of a room… and saw his dad… He was sitting there, with a blank look… He looked at me… His eyes were begging… His eyes were hurt, but he was not crying… He looked like he wanted to cry, but yet; he looked like he wanted to laugh… He looked like the child was someone else’s… Like he was not his own… But his aging eyes were hurt… and his heart was broken, but he was trying not to believe it… He brought his own child to take his medication… They were going to go back home in a couple of hours… His boy was all right… He was fine… Despite the tiredness that was showing on his face, he thought his kid OK… Despite the vomiting that has been happening for the last two days, he thought his kid was OK… Despite the weakness, he thought his kid was OK… It is not his fault that he is ignorant… He has been born in such an ignorant society… But his eyes were begging me to tell him it is all a dream… His white beard was quivering… He wanted to go back home with his kid, alive, at his side… But now, all he will take is a corpse of what used to be his sick son… But I could do nothing to help him believe

I just went on… Continued walking… Dragging my feet… his picture occupying my memory… His lips… His eyes… His body… His eyes… His hand… Hid eyes… His look… His eyes… Those blank, dead eyes… Dead, dead, dead

I opened my room… A kid was behind me, “Are you going to open, already?”… I shouted, “NO, I am not… Go away”… I locked the door behind me… and I just sat there… my friend knocked on the door… I opened it… “He is dead”… “I know”… “They killed him”… “I know”… a blank look… a blank stare… She sat… I looked at Her… Someone else walked in… Then another… I could not help it… I started shouting… Screaming… Yelling… Crying… Crying so hard

“THAT’S NOT THE WAY CPR IS PERFORMED… THEY SHOULD’VE LISTENED TO ME… HE IS BUT AN INNOCENT CHILD… HE SHOULDN’T BE DEAD… THEY KILLED HIM… THE RATIO IS FIVE COMPRESSIONS TO ONE BREATH… THEY WERE GIVING HIM THREE COMPRESSIONS TO ONE BREATH… THEY WERE PUSHING HIS CHEST TOO MUCH… THEY KILLED HIM… THEY WANTED HIM TO DIE”

I cried and cried… I couldn’t stop myself… I called home… and asked for my driver to come and pick me up… People were coming… People were going… People told me that the security guy is worried about me… He has been worried since the start and he begged me not to go in… He was sending people to check on me… I do not remember who they were… I do not remember what they wanted, or what they said… I do not remember a thing… My supervisors came… They asked me to calm down… One of them asked me to bring my certificate on Saturday to show it to the murderer, the head doctor… I went to check on my car… I saw my sister’s friend… “Mishael, what is wrong??”… “They killed him, he is dead”… Come here… She hugged me and asked me what was wrong and what I was ****bering about… I cried… She took me to my room again… I was shouting, “My car is here, I want to go home… I want to see my mom… I want to hug her”… She insisted I go in and tell her what happened… I did… then I went home

They called my mom and told her what happened before I got home, so she would not be shocked to see me in that state… I got home… I went to my room and locked myself… My mom knocked and asked to come in… I opened; she was smiling, “What is wrong?”… “They killed him”… I hugged my mom… I cried like I never cried before… I talked, but she understood nothing… I was crying too hard… I looked at my mother’s eyes, she was crying… “It is all my fault, I shouldn’t have agreed on you working in such a place”… “No, mom, I am glad I am working there… This will all make me stronger, make me tougher… This’s all a lesson in life”… she left

Now, the question is, WHAT IS LIFE?… This whole thing made me realize that life is so silly; it is not worth a tear… But I can not stop crying… It has been a day now… but I can not forget his blank eyes… I know it is Allah’s will… and I have no objection to His will… I know he is better off dead than living in a place where he would be throwing up for two days and no one would care and no one would take him to the hospital… I know that he is better off dead than living in a place where sheep are more important for a father than his son’s health… and though his father realized his mistake, it was too late… the price was his son’s life… He is gone

Help me define life… Please do… Help me… How many times have I prayed ever since he died??? I lost count… But I can’t forget his blank eyes… His dead eyes… his reach towards the almighty Allah… Was he looking at his place in heaven and just at that instant, his soul left his body and he was gone? Was he really alive, somewhere else, smiling to the angels?… Life is such a ridiculous thing, that it is not worth wasting our time fooling around and running after our fantasies… Now, tell me… What is life? Help me to know… To forget

…Thank You

"A Lesson in Life"
Young children, suffering from pain
They knock on all the doors
With their tiny fists
But all the doors are shut tight
And there’s no way out
Even their tears are kept locked inside
Too young to suffer
Too young to experience pain
Too young to tell you how they feel
They look at you with their weary eyes
Their eyes tell a story filled with hurt
Filled with a throbbing ache
But yet; they’re brave
Braver than you; braver than me
Braver than all of us grown ups
They go about with needles in their hands
Needles are piercing their tiny hearts
But they do not object
And they do not complain
They play and talk
They laugh and cooperate
And although some are depressed
They do not try to reveal it
They just keep it
And go about
Telling you about the great will
Of the Almighty God
Who has a purpose for everything
And thanking Him for what they have
And for what they lost
They’re closer to Him
Than all of us together
They taught me a lesson
That no one could teach me
A lesson about life
And how it can treat me
And how I should smile
And forget my worries
For there’s always a God
Who would mend my injuries
And to them I owe
My love and dedication
For they are the souls
Who need all my compassion

Ýí ÐßÑì ãÍãÏ (http://forum.dorarr.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2857)

KHUDER_SA
03-08-2002, 11:13 AM
Good morning Angel,
I really got sad and depressed as I completed reading this story….
It’s really a terrible incident, people lose their lives because of the mistakes of others and such mistakes are rarely observed by the victims’ relatives.
I wouldn’t say that these professionals intended to make these mistakes or to kill these innocents…
They might try their best to save their lives but they do it the wrong way as what happened in this incident…. It’s true that they didn’t mean to kill but if they were not told of their mistakes they would repeat them and they will kill more people without knowing that they are doing so.. There are many victims for such mistake makers who lost their lives in the operations theaters or in the emergency rooms and nobody ever knew about that … sometimes some of the crews members knew but they have to keep silent so they don’t hurt their colleagues or to maintain the good name of the organization they work for.
A mistake in an operations theater that causes a loss of an individual’s life doesn’t differ from a typographical mistake by a clerk.
Life of a human being is not ridiculous as you said Angel; it’s the most precious being found on earth as stated in many verses of the holly Quran. but we made it worthless as we have adopted materialism to the extent with which we almost totally ignored spiritualism.

Angel
03-08-2002, 11:26 AM
First of all

?I made a spelling mistake in the title, how can I chage it

It is supposed to be : Life is Proposterous.. I've put an R instead of the S mistakingly

Now to Khuder

Thanks for reading the things I wrote despite thier length.. But I really liked something you have written

it’s the most precious being found on earth as stated in many verses of the holly Quran. but we made it worthless as we have adopted materialism to the extent with which we almost totally ignored spiritualism

How true

But... The thing is... As you said, people do mistakes... But no one would admit to their mistake and try to change

I am working on a memo now to send it to the head of the hospital... That's what I was adviced through my advisors as they think that talking to the head doctor would change nothing with his stubberness

I know they did it mistakingly.. But they should avoid such things by knowing their mistake and admitting to them

ÛÏíÑ
04-08-2002, 04:42 PM
Hello Angel
Or shall I call you Angelena as Romeo do
Your name is so good for you
May Allah bless your soul and pen

This story is so true .. what a shame
There are lots of doctors who dont know how even performing CPR while there is alot of people who are not doctors know
You should write your note soon
And I hope they will not egnore it

Hello KHUDER_SA
Thanks for writing this
it’s the most precious being found on earth as stated in many"
verses of the holly Quran. but we made it worthless as we have adopted materialism to the extent with which we almost
"totally ignored spiritualism
I was going to say that .. But I couldn't have say it better
than you did

Thanks Angel
Your topic and the way your words go .. It's really wonderfull
Best of luck

Your Friend
Gadeer

Angel
04-08-2002, 05:24 PM
Hi Ghadeer

It is nice to hear such word from a person who is a hard worker,too and who is helping little girls to memorize the Holy Qur'aan (This's the spelling) without hesitation

I am still working on the memo as I never wrote a thing like that before.. and I don't know what exactly to write

I might need all of your help.. And may Allah bless us all

and thanks from the heart

Sami96SA
04-08-2002, 05:47 PM
Angel

This is indeed a very sad story. Unfortunately, it keeps repeating all over the country without being reported and proper action taken against violaters

I can't say more than what Khuder already has. It's just so horrible to learn about such insane acts

-------------

Sami

ROMEO
05-08-2002, 01:22 AM
Hi there Angelena....

I don't know how 2 express myself or what someone will say in such a disastours situation., but all we should do right now is 2 pray Lord that this young boy along with those whom passed away, may live happily in Lord's Grace.

Frankly speaking my heart has been pulled out since I've felt every momenet in that horrifying catastrophe

------

what is life....>>?it isn't that easy 4 me to clarify what is it

but I do think that life is too short to live...life can't be but a place in which we r performing in a ceasless trail of exams, the more troubles we may encounter the better we will be

thanks dear friend and God bless ur heart

Angel
05-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Hello Sami

I have been told that even if I reported what happened, nothing would be done.. the only thing I am risking is my own job

But never mind, if I would lose my job and spare a soul, I would be happy and content.. but what if I lost my job and nothing happened? That would be painful

?You haven't answered my Q>> What is Life

Angel
05-08-2002, 11:29 AM
life can't be but a place in which we r performing in a ceasless trail of exams, the more troubles we may encounter the better we will be

Romeo

So... You are saying that life is too short, we should take care of our acts because we can never tell when death might take our souls and we would be faced with Allah.. The almighty.. What would our acts be? How would we face him? with all our disgraceful acts

We humans are weird beings.. We do wrong.. We admit we do it.. We go on doing it.. and expect Allah to forgive and forget

Where are we from doing good deeds? Where are we from doing our prayers rightfully and fully? Who asks? and who answers? Too many Questions... NO answers

Thank you

Sami96SA
06-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Angel

The reason I didn't answer the question "what is life" was because I didn't want to start answering and then find myself end up doing many pages of nonsense

But now since you insisted, I would summarize my answer in just one sentence

Life is too short to reconsider wrong doings..Do things right first time

Thank you

--------------------

Sami

Angel
07-08-2002, 09:43 AM
Life of a human being is not ridiculous as you said Angel; it’s the most precious being found on earth as stated in many verses of the holly Quran. but we made it worthless as we have adopted materialism to the extent with which we almost totally ignored spiritualism

I was going to say that .. But I couldn't have say it better
than you did

but I do think that life is too short to live...life can't be but a place in which we r performing in a ceasless trail of exams, the more troubles we may encounter the better we will be

Life is too short to reconsider wrong doings..Do things right first time

These are all the answers to my question "What is Life?" That you gave me
?Are there more