ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Anybody home??? HELP.....HELP.......HELP

KHUDER_SA
08-06-2002, 12:40 AM
Hi everybody……..anybody home???
I'm a new visitor to this lovely forum which was recommended to my by a friend of mine long time ago but I didn't find time to visit it till today "after several months of my friend's invitation"

I visited this forum several times during the last week and I liked to participate in one of the topics that are posted here but I didn't do so as I found out that they are so old and my participation won't be of any value as discussions were closed in all of these topics

I kept visiting the forum form time to time hoping to find a new addition from the members so that I can share him or her the discussion but everyday I come here I see the same topics and the same replies no new topics and no new replies to the old topics

For that, I had the impression of either this forum is unlived any more "it's population has left it to another place" or I don't know how to familiarize myself with it to know how to get to the occupied rooms inside it

So anybody home.......please help me.....I need someone to lead me to the guests lounge within this unoccupied palace.....please

Khuder

ROMEO
12-06-2002, 02:38 AM
911........how can I help u

Place:

all around the the velvet skies

Time:

when all sunsets join every single bloom in ur soul

Tips 4 u :

relax& take a deep breath as u'll observe the whole matters clearly

complaint

I kept visiting the forum form time to time hoping to find a new addition from the members so that I can share him or her the discussion but everyday I come here I see the same topics and the same replies no new topics and no new replies to the old topics

Diagnosis

For that, I had the impression of either this forum is unlived any more "it's population has left it to another place" or I don't know how to familiarize myself with it to know how to get to the occupied rooms inside it

curing the unlived forum!!!

how could someone clap single handed...??? would birds fly with only one wing

A joint efforts is all we need to unleash such laziness

Final Destination

It's been a great honour 4 all of us here 2 have u my old pal khuder, and I hope that u won't get upset by the certain situation that we suffer most from....

U know that the last couple of days everyone were busy either by preparing 4 the examniations or involving in other things concerning his/her own life....... so the English forum was having a very long nap in that period.....

also without mentioning that not everyone here find it a pleasent place to communicate with members as they lack the mean 2 do so...........

Anyhow, let me show u ur room which if u don't mind it, won't be that luxurious one , even though u deserve the finest & the most beautiful.....

I'm really looking forward to see u inflame us by the topics which no pen can ever dare 2compete with urs as in the good old days in Naseej....I wanna see my khuder coming back with all what he's got to show.....

At the end

A very warm welcome my dear friend 4 all wthat u've done .....

&

wish u the very best luck

Urs faithfully ,

KHUDER_SA
13-06-2002, 01:28 AM
Thank you Romeo for this response, I really appreciate your clarification and I hope I was wrong when saying this forum is unlived, if it’s lived only by you that would be enough for it to be fully occupied by the bright thinking you have and the tremendous amount of knowledge you carry in your mind.

I wish I meet the praises that you said about me, I know you meant with that to encourage me to work more and I hope it will work with me as you intended it.

It’s nice that someone great like you says good words about someone simple like me.

Brother Romeo, please expect a lot of me, I’ll work so hard in this forum to contribute to its success which is strongly pushed by you and the rest of the group.

But I’m passing through very tough personal circumstances these days which will keep me away of this lovely forum and many other activities for a period of 3 or 4 months if not more, but I’ll be back…..I’ll be back when the very dark cloud that I’m seeing moving toward me goes away, I know for sure it will shock me and it will make me sink in it’s floods, pray for me to come out of it with a single heart beat to resume my life. “it’s coming sooooooooooooon”

Angel
23-06-2002, 12:06 PM
I should say I'm impressed

i'm impressed and shocked to see such good english in a saudi club,if i may call it so

but that only lifts up my spirits and makes me proud

and i now know that i can get the right prais for my topics from very well educated ppl

thank you

KHUDER_SA
24-06-2002, 11:20 AM
Hi Angel
I've read your topic "Her Story" and I've posted my impression about it there

of course you know that I'm not in a postion to tell how great you are as you are away greater than I'm....Thank you