ROMEO
08-05-2002, 08:14 PM
Dear folks.......here's a book that I found inetresting to read

it's calledLanguage Learning Online

&

here is the book's appendix

Contents
Networking Language Learning: Introduction
Janet SwaVar .............................. .............................. .............................. ... 1
Section 1—Marrying Technology to the Liberal Arts ...... 17
The Computer Writing and Research Lab: A Brief Institutional
History
John Slatin .............................. .............................. .............................. .... 19
Section 2—Case Studies: Changing Writing Behavior ..... 39
Developing Critical Reading and Writing Skills: Empowering Minority
Students in a Networked Computer Classroom
Nancy Sullivan .............................. .............................. ........................... 41
Using Computer-Assisted Class Discussion to Facilitate the Acquisition
of Interactive Competence
Dorothy M.Chun .............................. .............................. ........................ 57
Empowering Students: The Diverse Roles of Asians and Women in the
ESL Computer Classroom
Phillip Markley .............................. .............................. ........................... 81
Section 3—Motivational Assessments .............................. ... 97
E-Talk: Computer-Assisted Classroom Discussion—Attitudes and
Motivation
Margaret Healy Beauvois .............................. .............................. ............ 99
Learners’ and Instructors’ Attitudes Towards Computer-Assisted Class
Discussion
Christophe Jaeglin .............................. .............................. ..................... 121
Section 4—CACD in the Classroom..................... ............... 139
The Use of Electronic Mail in Foreign Language Classes
Orlando R. Kelm .............................. .............................. ....................... 141
Assessing Development in Writing: A Proposal for Strategy Coding
Janet SwaVar .............................. .............................. ............................. 155
Towards the Future: Suggestions for Research and the Classroom
Janet SwaVar .............................. .............................. ............................. 179
Acronyms .............................. .............................. ..................... 191
Index .............................. .............................. ............................ 193

U can download it from here

http://labyrinth.daedalus.com/llo/images/cover.jpg (http://www.esol-owc.net/download.php?op=getit&lid=32)

enjoy reading

&

have a nice weekend

;)

diamond2002
14-05-2002, 02:17 AM
hi Romeo I saw the site of this book but the problem is that after loading it I couldnt open the file to read the book i think that it needs a programm to read it

anyhow , I need a clear explaination how to poen it and how i become able to read it if u woulnt mind ..

Thanx alot for this useful book & information

BYE

diamond

ROMEO
14-05-2002, 12:00 PM
Hi there my dear

Good to see u once again in the forum

The whole problem can be solved if u have the WINZIP PROGRAM which will open all the compressed files of the book
the WINZIP wil ask where u want to insert the filles , I prefere to put them as a separated icon in C

I hope it will work out with u

thanks a million dear