المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ineed Ur Help & Support Please Please

diamond2002
02-05-2002, 01:25 AM
العربي :دهشة القراءة.. لذة الاكـتـشاف

التاريخ: 3/7/2002 م

ان تكتب عن مجلة العربي، كأنك تكتب لمجلة العربي، وان تكتب لها كانك تقدم شهادتك على الكتابة في محضها الابداعي، وعلى القراءة في مجدها الصحفي، وفي كل الحالات انت تمارس دهشة الكتابة ولذة الاكتشاف عبر قراءة هذه المجلة العربية، التي تكاد تكون فريدة في خضم الصحافة العربية طوال نصف القرن المنصرم، في تتابع اعدادها منذ صدورعددها الأول .
هل اقول ان مجلة العربي كانت دائماً مرادف القراءة في دهشة الطفولة ومغامرة الصبا ووعي مابعد ذلك؟ ولكنها الجملة المستهلكة في حال الحديث عن تلك المجلة الرائدة على اكثر من صعيد منذ ان صدر عددها الاول في ديسمبر من عام
1958.هل اقول اذن انها تطبيق حي ومستمر وقديم متجدد للصحافة الاكثر وعياً ونضجاً وأناقة ورصانة في سمتها العربي وعلى مدى اربعة عقود متواصلة من الزمن؟ أنا لا اضيف اذن لشهادات الشهود من القراء الذين تابعوها على مدى خريطة القراءة بالحرف العربي في كل مكان من العالم سوى ايجاز المقولة وتلخيص المعنى، واشاعة الفكرة العامة عن هذه المجلة.
سأقول انها على الاقل كانت لقطة واسعة لصورة حلمنا العربي المشترك في خمسينيات وستينيات القرن العشرين بخريطة واحدة وصوت واحد.
لكن هذا كله لا ينمع من التاكيد، اولاً، على خصوصية الرسالة التي اضطلعت العربي بتبليغها لقرائها على الدوام عبر خطاب استمدته من عنوانها الذي اختاره قراؤها المقترحون والمتوقعون حتى قبل صدورها الفعلي عبر مسابقة طرحت بينهم لاختيار اسم للوليدة الجديدة في دنيا الصحافة العربية آنذاك.. ورغم ذلك الخطاب الذي عبر عن فكر مؤسسيها الاوائل في كويت الخمسينيات الا انها، ولحسن الحظ، جاءت على عكس معظم المجلات ذات الحس الخطابي المباشر، والتي كانت سائدة في ذلك العصر، فقد جادت العربي واستمرت، رغم تنوعها وتعدديتها وشموليتها، سامية على كل تلك الشعارات التي لونت خمسينيات وستينيات الخريطة العربية بكل الوان الاطياف الفكرية والسياسية والثقافية وغيرها.
ولعل هذا ما جعلها تستمر وتتطور وتتجدد وتكشف وتكتشف، في حين كانت مجايلاتها من المجلات العربيات تتوقف بعد صدورها بعدد قليل من السنوات، او بعد ان تكتمل دورتها قبل ان تبلغ رسالتها لسوء الحظ، او بعد ان يصير استمرارها في الصدور مثل عدمه او أسوأ بقليل!!.
وبالرغم من انني اقول هذا الكلام، شهادة، بمناسبة فوز هذه المجلة، التي تطورت، وتألقت وانبعثت من جديد في سنواتها الاخيرة دون ان تفقد هويتها الخاصة، او رونقها التاريخي، او صورتها الحلمية، او حتى رشاقتها الصحفية المميزة، بجائزة مؤسسة العويس للانجاز الثقافي لعام2001، الا ان الحديث عن "العربي" لا يحتاج الى مناسبة دائماً بل هو الحديث ، شاهداً، المتجدد بتجدد قرائها عبر مايقرب من نصف قرن من الزمان العربي الشهيد..!!

احبتي و اصدقائي والاستاذ روميو
السلام عليكم جميعا
اوجه رسالتي العاجلة هذه رغم محاولتي للتسجيل هنا لكني وجدت صعوبات في الشبكة فلم اتمكن الا هذه اللحظة و احتاج الى مساعدتكم العاجلة في ترجمة هذا النص العربي الى الانجليزيي لثقتي في الله ثم في قدراتكم في اللغة ولقد انتهيت للتو من ترجمة القصة الانجليزية المطلوبة مني الا انني واجهت صعوبة كبيرة في ترجمة هذا النص مع انني استعنت بمواقع الترجمة فارجو منكم مساعدتي خلال 48 ساعة للضرورة القصوى حتى اتمكن من تسليم بحثي السبت القادم

ملحوظة : لقد كتبت هذا الموضوع بالانجليزي عدة مرات لتكون اول مشاركة لي ولكن لم يحافني الحظ حيث تختفي الصفحة لظروف مختلفة جعلتني اضطر لكتابة طلبي بالعربية ..

ارجوكم اانا بحاجة لمساندتكم ...فهل ستساعدونني ؟؟؟؟؟؟

اختكم
الالماس ( اخر مرة اكتب بالعربي )معليش

بخيت
02-05-2002, 06:35 AM
UP

ROMEO
02-05-2002, 01:08 PM
الاخت الفاضلة الالماس

اولا احب ان ارحب بك بمنتدانا العامر وبالدرة الانجليزية على وجه التحديد

اثلج صدورنا تواجدك بيننا فقلمك الجميل مفخرة لنا بان يسطر ابداعه المحترف هنا

حياك الله وبياك اختاه والف مرحبا بك بيننا

بالنسبه للموضوع ... فباذن الذي لاتخيب ودائعه سيكون النص الانجليزي مترجما لديك باقرب فرصه .....

ROMEO
02-05-2002, 03:43 PM
The arab : the reading astonishment .. The discovery pleasure

That she writes about the arab magazine ، as if you write to
the arab magazine ، a Wan writes to her approach Kank your testimony on the writing in the creative Mhdha ، at the reading in her journalistic glory ، in in all of the states you practice the writing astonishment and the discovery pleasure through the reading of this Arab magazine ، the one that she is about to that is unique in the middle the Arab press during half past century ، in the succession of her numbers since the first Sdo raddha .
Do I say that the arab magazine was permanent synonym reading in the childhood astonishment and the youth adventure and Mabad awareness is that ؟ and but she is the consumed sentence in the talk state about that pioneer magazine on more than a level since to her first issue in december appeared from a year
1958.Do I say that an ear is that she is fresh old and an alive and continuous application to the journalism with more awareness and a maturity and an elegance and a firmness in her Arab appearance on throughout four continuous decades from the time ؟ I do not add an ear to the witnesses certificates from the readers who followed up her throughout the reading map by the Arab letter in each place from Al-Aal

But this all no Ynma from an Altakid ، two first ، on the thesis privacy that undertook the arab by her informing to her readers always through a letter she got him from her address that her proposer readers and the expectant one chose even before her real publication through a competition brought up between them to name selection to the new born in the Arab press world at that time .. And humiliation that letter that expressed her first founders thinking in I ironed the fifties ألا that she ، and to the luck beauty ، she came contrary most the magazines with the oratorical feeling the doer ، and the one that was predominant in that age ، she have bestowed the arab and continued ، humiliation her diversity a Wtadditha and her exhaustiveness ، a noble on all those slogans that is coloured by all intellectual spectrums colours and the political and cultural one and a not .
Hopefully this is what her making continues and she develops she rejuvenates and discloses and discovers ، while a Mgailatha from the Arab magazines was stopping after her issuing by number little of the years ، or after her course becomes complete before she grows up

Hopefully this is what her making continues and she develops she rejuvenates and discloses and discovers ، while a Mgailatha from the Arab magazines was stopping after her issuing by number little of the years ، or after her course becomes complete before she tells her letter to the luck badness ، or after he becomes her continuation in the issuing the proverb of his lack or worse by little !!.
And by in despite of that I say this talk ، a certificate ، by the agreement of this magazine winning ، the one that developed ، she starred and resulted from a new in her last years without her identity losing the notables ، or her historical beauty ، or her photo is an Alhlmia ، or until her distinguishing journalistic grace ، by a prize the corporation of cultural Alouis Llangaz to a year 2001 ، that the talk about

ROMEO
02-05-2002, 03:48 PM
Dear diamond,

I hope that this translation would do the whole job...and that would fully help u in ur research

with all my best wishes

hardboy
08-05-2002, 11:45 AM
Hiiiii

Romeo you did a wonderful job in your translation

I will tell all the student in my family if they need any thing to be translated Mr Romeo will help you
Thanks for your efforts.

Diamonds I wish if I could help maybe next time

All the best.
:D :cool:

ROMEO
08-05-2002, 07:33 PM
get out of here...........

)*_^(

I know u wanna a sort of amount behind such a proposal

never ever that u'll have a tiny slice from my pie

try to tell them where I am and u'll be rewarded by God........ isn't it enough 4 u ...?LOL

thanks pal