السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

رسالة حزينة تصف حال اخواتنا المسلمات الحبيبات في تركيا

ترجمت الى الانجليزية

وها أنذا أنقلها لكم

لم يعد قلبي يحتمل ما يرى

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

نص الرسالة

From the lands of Muhammed Al-Faateh, the land of Islaam Bol (Istanbul).

Every day, while I am on my way to work, I see a sight that breaks my heart. I see young girls waiting at the gates of the school, arriving every day, never missing a day in this freezing cold weather, while they know that they will not be allowed to enter the school...all this due to their wearing hijab.

This sight has been repeated numerous times in the past years, but only in front of the universities, but now this has spread to the high schools (secondary schools), ...and it does not stop here. This usually is followed by the arrival of the anti-riot police who begin to push and strike these young women to break up the crowd, and many are taken to the police station.

And I look at some of these young girls, while they look to the sky crying, as if saying: "Oh, Allah...oh Allah...save us from this darkness! All this just because we wear Hijab? Is there no-one to defend us? Do we not have the right to live as you have ordered us? Do we not have the right to complete our studies same as all other schools? Why all this oppression...oh Allah?"

I remind you brothers and sisters that this land was the last capital of the Islamic State, and this sight was never a possibility while it existed. Palestine is not our only problem...Jihad is only one of our obligations...protecting these poor sisters is another... and there are many others. Change today can only be achieved by establishing an Islamic Authority..a political authority...to take control of this miserable situation and return things to how they should be.

Please see the pictures below...Subhan Allah...unbelievable...just for wearing Hijab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ترجمة مبسطة مختصرة

أصف لكم يا مسلمون حالا اعتدنا على رؤيته منذ زمن بعيد ونحن متجهون الى اعمالنا كل صباح

فتيات عفيفات لم يتأخرن يوما عن مواعيد مدارسهن على الرغم من برودة الجو الشديدة وعلى الرغم من معرفتهن انهن لن يقدرن على دخول المدرسة

بسبب حجابهن

!!!!

ومع ذلك

لا يتأخرن ولا يتخلفن

بل إنني ارى بعضهن يرفعن أعينهن الى السماء

وكأني بهن يقلن

يا الله

يا الله

احمنا من هذا الظلام

احمنا من هذا الضلال

ألا يوجد من يحمينا ؟؟؟؟

أكل هذا بسبب تمسكنا بحجابنا !!!!

بما أنت أوجبت علينا

!!!!!!!!

كنت اذكر هذا المشهد يحصل منذ زمن فقط على ابواب الجامعات

والان المشكلة ازدادت انتشارا ووضوحا وشراسة

والصور بين أيديكم

الفجر الصادق
18-04-2002, 01:54 AM
الصورة الثانية

wala2
18-04-2002, 02:06 PM
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله!!!

حكومة تركيا العلمانية كل مالها بتستخف دمها وتستهبل
محاربة فظيييييعة للاسلام

منهم لله !!!

جــــودي
19-04-2002, 08:49 PM
لاحول ولاقوة إلا بالله..

أمر مؤلم حقا أن يكون هذا هو حال اخواتنا في تركيا..

هل ياترى سيصل أنينهم الى المسلمين ؟؟

أرجو ذلك

أدعو الله أن ينصرهم ويثبتهم على الحق

الفجر الصادق
24-04-2002, 01:50 AM
اخواتي الحبيبات في الله

جزاكم الله خيرا

إلى متى ستستمر مهزلة إهدار الدم المسلم

وإهدار الكرامة المسلمة

حتى يأتي ذاك الجيل الصادق من المسلمين

فيعودون الى الله عودة صحيحة

ويعلمون